Reviews for Home
Rat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aww, love the D/V interaction. I would Love to see a continuation of this after what takes place in SGA. :)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Loved it! the perfect re-episode... b
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
"Why aren't you sabotaging it?"

Oh, that almost made me snorting my tea at the screen!

Loved this little pre-scene. It was even kind of sad thinking what happened afterward. :) And you're right, they should have given us a 30 seconds at least. How very inconsiderate of them.
Maldorana chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I... loooved it ! Bravo ! Keep writing wonderful stories like this one :D
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very nice. Excellent prequel. Glad that Daniel realized that he did, on some level, want her to at least try and stop him.
Sci-fi Christian chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh, I love this! I was always disappointed that the rest of SG-1 wasn't mentioned in that episode, but you make it up with this one. Fantastic job! I was wondering if you could write another one about after Daniel got hurt and he returned home. Just a suggestion. Anyway, loved it. :D
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
They really should have done a brief mention of the rest of the team in that ep. This was cute. I love how Daniel is so paranoid when Vala starts acting like a normal person. Fantastic!
Kehwie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
*waves*. Yeah, you'd think a 30 second conversation wouldn't be too much to ask. Eye roll. They should have let you write the dialogue! ;).

Anyway, you know I love this. Just a lovely glimpse of normalcy for the two of them. :)

This is grate; please right moar. ;). *greedily demands the rest of the story.*