Reviews for Roleplay
yailover97 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That was AMAZING! I lived every bit of it!i loved it all so much i can't choose a favorite! \(0)/
topgirlalg chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
i didnt expect it i love the ending so much is this a second to another story as it is in my interest area especially the cuts and ahem roleplay ahem please answer me
rainbowlover25 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm becoming a major fan of your work! Its great:) love this collection of naughty role play bits!:) you are awesome thank you
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Thank you for the story! I really enjoyed how Itachi and Deidara act in those role plays. It was detailed and full of emotions I hope to see more!
From your new fan: GoodGurlGone5
_
Sakeena85 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is awesome romantic roleplay story ever I love it
PurplePunkette chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Firstly, incorporating all those sexy roleplays into a meaningful and touching story is genius. I also really enjoyed the style in which you wrote this.
Darkest Lilly chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awww, so cute!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great story, very sweet ending! D
lo chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
LOVED IT
the last part was awesome
MikoUchiha chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
haha this was good, nice work :P
Mett Berg chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hey... surprised I read it? Yeah well I didn't want to seeing the pairing but the role-play got my attention. And it was worth the read... nice kinky bits and such a tease for the mind. Reading the Deidara-nurse part I really wanted more description of the outfit even though I usually hate when there's too much details of seemingly unimportant stuff like clothes. I just imagined the typical nurse outfit and it looked rather good..xD the teacher-student I liked the best of course...
The way the story was written ... it gave a sad feeling to it all... I even got worried at the end that they would break up o.o
Anyway, I enjoyed...was a nice little story to read in the middle of the night. Well done.
ColonelPony chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hmm... I liked it.
But the very last line... I mean, clearly I know why you did it. There's a rhythm to the story. I just think that maybe it makes it seem more like a one-sided thing.
I dunno, just putting it out there.
It was nice though.
x-OrigamiAngel chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I loved the different roleplays, my favorite one was 'The Cop' of course, but they were all really sexy, ;)