Reviews for Flint
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 9 . 7/3
update!
Yvonne Park chapter 9 . 6/30
This story just sounded so interesting I had to read it, even though it is incomplete and hasn't been updated in years. I must say I very much enjoy your golden trio. They are different and fun. I love how smart and cunning they are. I really wish there was more! I would love to keep reading this. But if that is never going to happen I will at least let you know that you did a great job with this and I really enjoyed what you have here. :)

-Yvonne
Pearl17 chapter 6 . 6/24
Please update
UniversalImagination chapter 9 . 6/5
This is such an amazingly unique story and I am absolutely in love with it! I have never came a crossed a story such as this one, you have done a wonderful job! I am hoping with everything I have that you have not abandoned this story. I read where you said you wouldn't abandon them so I hold hope. Thank you for writing something so amazing! 3
paz chapter 9 . 4/20
Great
samantha.devries.9 chapter 9 . 4/5
Please continue this awesome story. I really hope to see another chapter here.
Ariesp19 chapter 9 . 3/15
I hope you get inspiration soon... Love it
Faery66 chapter 9 . 3/12
Are your stories still being written? Hope to read more soon.

D
raccoon-eyeliner chapter 9 . 2/26
I understand that you probably have a reason why you haven't updated in so long, but this is such a wonderful story and I hope that you'll update soon. Thank you for writing this anyways.
I've read this fic so many times that I've lost count. There are at least 4 reviews I've left, all explaining why I love the story and your version of Harry, all begging you to update. After 3 years I conclude that this fic is, in fact, abandoned. This makes me very very very sad. I loved this fic :(
Hellfire-Princess chapter 9 . 2/4
This truly is an excellent story! I can't wait for you to update again seeing as you have left me teetering over the edge of a cliff. At a high point of suspense and expectation for what will happen next. It's brilliant! Do update in your own time and at your own convenience, just remember that there are people eager to read what you have planned.
SoulMore chapter 9 . 1/26
FAN!~
kyubi009 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
First i have only read one chap. But dammit was it a amazing one chap i read! You have a devious mind, and even more devious writing ability if it took only one chapter to get me so excited i nearly put myself into cardiac arrest . You have a new follower now lol Keep on writing.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
I know it's been a while but will you be updating this story?
PerseusOndineKelevraBlack chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
I hope you continue this story! It was enjoyable and funny!