Reviews for Flint
beauty0102fan12 chapter 8 . 4/11
Like this fantastic story please update as soon as you can really would like to know what is going to happen on from now on.
fifespice chapter 8 . 4/1
ooh i love this fic please please with a lump of sugar on top update
fifespice chapter 7 . 4/1
wow wish ron harry and hermione were like this in canon would be awesom
fifespice chapter 6 . 4/1
freaking awesome that told molly
fifespice chapter 5 . 4/1
love this
fifespice chapter 4 . 4/1
he he ooh i love this side to harry and hermione
fifespice chapter 3 . 4/1
ooh love this should keep markus and everyone on their toes
fifespice chapter 2 . 4/1
dun dun dun interesting
fifespice chapter 1 . 4/1
ooh this is awesom love it
ChaoticPsyche chapter 8 . 3/31
I saw this story first time today, and I was like 'hmmmm, this looks interesting'. I'll read at least the first chapter of any story that catches my interest, if it doesn't keep it after that then meh, but oh man I laughed so hard throughout this story that I just couldn't stop reading. Well laughed throughout all of the story minus the last two chapters. I do so hope that you will eventually update again. It is so rare that one should find a humorous plot, that utilizes Harry's slytherin capabilities while he is in Griffindore. :)
What happens next? Troll me please please please!
RaccoonMama13 chapter 8 . 3/20
I'm a little confused. Since Harry was raised by a pureblood Lord and Lady who are also Hermione's aunt and uncle wouldn't they know the prueblood customs a lot better than Ron?
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 3/8
Omg this has to be the best portrayal of the "Golden Trio" I have ever read in a fanfiction. Loved the scene with Ron explaining things to his parents and the whole game thing Harry and his friends are playing, it's pretty awesome. I look forward to reading more :)
Avid32 chapter 8 . 3/3
I love it can't wait to see where it goes
PrincessAngleBabyX3 chapter 1 . 2/28
I hope u update soon because this is one of my fav stories and I can't wait to see what u have it the next chapter