Reviews for The Untold Tale
denee.gibson chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
HOLY SUPER-HAPPY-FUN-TIME THIS IS SO AMAZING! :D
Regular sonic fan chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
This is awesome so far , I'm really glad you're continuing it! Can't wait for more!
Kegger98 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Can you explain why people hate dragons. They got to have a big reason for putting a dragon to death. Also, EXPLAIN WHY SONIC BECAME A GOD DAMN DRAGON.
New Reader chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Interesting! I like it, I want to read more so you better update soon! Lol XD Dragons...
Wolf star1500 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh man this is getting interesting. Please contibue.
Gentle-Valera-Fox chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. That's all I can say. Where on earth did you come up with a dragon Sonic? Because that was brilliant.
I hope you continue this story, I really want to see how it turns out.
RoseHedgehog91 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This story sounds pretty good!
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ooh. Nice. Hope you figure out a plot soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Interesting, can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
While foxes and hedgehogs talk freely, dragons cannot. A neat idea (transformation), but there are a few unnecessary lines.

"Bushes and trees continue to rustle"
("Bushes and trees rustled")

The growl was like as if it was shrieking.
(?)

Also check this:
He will not rest until he finds Sonic. (future tense)

The silhouette came towards the scared fox as fast as light and it breathed heavily.
(silhouettes can't breathe. The simile is weird for a dark, mysterious setting)

He closed his eyes and merely braced himself.
(Just a thought, but wouldn't he want to fly away?)

I wonder how Amy would react. As Sonic, I would prank all my friends. Any hidden curses to being a dragon? I'm very curious. Following.

Good luck with all future projects.
littlehitokiri05 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
i have an idea for the story: there's a legend about a mighty dragon lord trapped in the abyss for its reign of terror around the galaxy (or maybe just on earth), where the key for it's unleashment is the dragon gem. as usual, Dr Eggman is up to some mischevious plans and wanted to see the effect of the gem for his domination. as sonic battle against Dr Eggman from getting the gem, he is somewhat 'cursed' where instead of Eggman getting the energy from the gem. Getting use to his new form, sonic have to stop Eggman from releasing the dragon lord or trapped in his dragon form forever, or the dragon within will take over his soul...

ok, it sounds cliche and abit like Sonic Unleashed, but hopefully its helpful in completing this story. am already liking the prologue, best of luck...!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
looks awesome...! can't wait for the rest of the story...!
SonicHedgehog7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh so that's what you meant. Wow great job. You did the prologue really well. Thanks for the dedication :)
Regular sonic fan chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Woah I was not expecting that! O.O Great beginning by the way, hope you come up with a plot soon because this story seems like its gonna be awesome! XD
Well, Bye 4 now ! ;D
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh wow! I must say; you REALLY improved on your writing. The description you have Sonic the Dragon was beautiful. I loved the way Sonic nuzzled it's snout against Tails' face. So cute!

Update soon!