Reviews for The Only Way
The Reading Maniac chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
The very ending always makes my heart drop.
CocopuffRandom chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
The usuer is completely random...yay happy ending, when I first read thisnI couldn't fing the happier ending, maybe I skipped it...ooops...oh well time for angsty ending,...I like happy.
Cris.P.C chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Oh my, Aoi, I've just realized I never told you how much I love the Carlisle and Esme story you wrote here in italics. It's so lovely I can't believe and I can't understand why Carlisle became sick as hell later. He seemed to love Esme dearly. What could have made him hate her to the extent of wanting to torture her? I guess some things make no sense at all.
Some Kind of Sin chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Whew...
That was rough. You weren't kidding! Poor Esme. Please let there be some glimmer of tenderness in Carlisle coming up so I can start liking him again! So glad you added to this.
HollyShannenForever chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I liked the happy ending better. You're a great writer but this all seemed unrealistic for both Carlisle and Esme's characters, like Just4Me said.
HollyShannenForever chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Loved the end of this...that's my Caresme!
HollyShannenForever chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Esme and Carlisle had a cute start...just too bad that Carlisle became a monster...and that other doctor was a creep! He touched Esme and flirted with her!
Cris.P.C chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Your writing is amazing, seriously. You don't suck at all. But I completely agree with Just4Me, I think there should be a better explanation for his behaviour. And it's not Carlisle at all, but well, we already knew they're completely OOC, so... And I prefer the happy ending, even if it's a little fake. Because I can't stand a Carlesme's "angsty" ending, I suppose... And there are some parts of the fic I wasn't brave enough to read... I was well aware, I don't even know why I started reading, I don't like bondage very much, not this way... I'm masochistic, I guess... And I wanted a sort of happy ending... Yes, it must be I can't stand a Carlesme's "angsty" ending and I needed to read a happy ending, any sort of it... Well, that's enough, anyway, never doubt of your writing skills, you're amazing. ;)
Charlie Tango P chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I have been a fan of BDSM-themed written work, both fanfiction and originals. I must say that this is one of the darkest and most twisted ones I have ever read. You were right about making them jump out of their original characters, as I see no way for the Carlisle and Esme of Twilight to be like this. Yet, their darker personalities were a good match to your dark story. Your writing style has a lyrical, almost poetic rhythm to it that I find quite refreshing, distinguishing you from others who merely write about "forcibly fucking, sucking and whipping" when dealing with bondage. As for the ending, I prefer the 'angsty' one for two reasons: 1. It suited your story's theme and was to be expected. and 2. The happy ending felt forced and rushed. As letitbe54 says, happiness would have been "too fake" for these two. Execellent job. I hope you try your hand in writing about same-sex bondage, though. More of my thing, really. ;-)
livelovelaugh91 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
well dang...poor carlisle and esme!
livelovelaugh91 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
if i were esme, for future reference I'd tell carlisle the next time he feels like he needs to punish himself...to actually punish himself! im glad they finally had a baby.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
shit Carlisle is crazy as hell! i wonder how he got that way? he seemed nice at first. what happened?
letitbe54 chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Wow. Thats really all I can say. This story made me cry so hard, i mean snot nose crying. It really made me think, and quite frankly I liked the second ending the most. The happy ending was just that, too happy. Too fake. It wouldnt real happen for them. Plus, I never like stories where a random baby fixes everyones problems. But the second one, God, that was insane! Crazy! Her obssesion was just...wow. Unbelievable. And I could imagine that horrific scene so well...but I liked that ending. Because they needed that. A child cannot grow up in an enviorment with those two, they're nuts! So, really, I think, they had to die. It was the only way.
Best story I've read in a very very long time! Thanks for bringing a real tear jerker!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I prefer the happy ending but the sad one is an awesome one too. I'd be very happy if you make more fics of carlisle & esme ;D
guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I agree with Carsme make more of 'em! This fic is awesome and im glad carlisles back and nice ending for chapter 3 and too much angsty.. im a sucker for angsty the reason why i loved this so much..moremoremore!