Reviews for Humans
Tary chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
"In actuality, humans were only the third most intelligent species on the planet, rather than the second as was generally assumed..." (misquote from Douglas Adams). Love the drabble... Porthos smartest entity on the ship. Just like Picard's lionfish, ne?
Cally73 chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Cute twist! When's your next story coming?
sally chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
S-weeeeet! Boo-yah! Nicely done. *grin*
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
I was really surprised at the end. Well done and funny. This is an awesome drabble. Keep up the great work!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Okay, I've got to admit, you had me going there... love the twist.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Funny! I liked it.
HopefulNebula too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
::dies laughing:: Ha ha ha ha HA! That's absolutely great. I'm printing it to show my sister.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
So the Ferengi were right after all, huh? This is surprising and funny at the end. Not a bad debut at all.
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Funny, funny, funny! I really liked that. Very unique. I love the second to last line - total shocker!
Chicken chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
LOVE IT! Finally, a Porthos fic where he isn't just a dumb mutt. Good job! :)
kacey chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
finally something clever and funny!
Amantari chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Ahhhhh...had me going there for a moment!

I, for one, was glad it wasn't T'Pol.

Very cute, keep up the good work. :)
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Hay I liked that!Very hard to write 100 words.I tried it easy and you did quite well.

Could you maybe read nad review my origonal vampire novel?It s here at and I to am trying to make my writting craft back and constructive critisime welcomed.

Thanks if you can.
Taryn Eve chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Funny! I was totally taken by surprise. Good ENT debut, Nostalgia. :) Signed, Monkey Writer Taryn.