Reviews for The Game of Death
dveth chapter 1 . 5/8
The author has never learned the purpose of commas. Instead of using them correctly, commas are placed randomly in the middle of sentences. This is just one example of the bad grammar this story contains. When the first line of both the story and the description has incorrect grammar, it really shows that the rest of the story isn't going to be good either.
update update update pls pls pls huhu hi i am at my wits end i love your story
Lyra Eileen Malfoy Snape chapter 1 . 4/17
I love this. It's so cool. Haha.
And can you update this please! It's such a waste to abandon this story.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 3/7
:D
Emperor Vanquest chapter 6 . 3/1
I'm assuming you've given up on this?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 3/1
That's one heck of a start...
Beast Mode92 chapter 6 . 1/12
this is great, keep it up
R chapter 3 . 1/9
Wow. A super-genius that isn't all that intelligent when it comes to decision making.

He recreates an incredible super-serum, and throws it away, and lets himself get tortured.

This is why I dislike stories about super-geniuses. The author usually doesn't understand what that entails, making stupid decisions and developments.
A fan chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
Oh, please write some more. This really good!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
I bloody love it, write lots more please and if there are pairings make it slash for harry.
Im a guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
. I want see harry bring someone back to life.
Im a guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Oh snap when waifu tells you the way to her heart, this is what happens above
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Damn...another awesome story bites the dust. It's a shame this fic hasn't been updated in so long, cause I absolutely love the Harry you have created. Having someone that can make a genius like Tony look like an idiot is just hilarious. Plus I really enjoyed Fury and Co. reaction to Harry taking over the SHIELD carrier on a whim. Hopefully one day your muse and real life will let you come back and continue this amazing story, cause I for one would def like to see what happens once Thanos comes back into the picture. Lol. Till then...thanks for giving us what you have already written and Great Job!
Chris chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
When is the next chapter coming
draco7347 chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters