Reviews for The Game of Death
BlackHidra chapter 6 . 7/25
ВАУ!
Эта история просто супер! Спасибо!
stars90 chapter 6 . 7/14
Oh, please don't be finished!
Merlin chapter 3 . 5/25
Ridicule...
Darkan89 chapter 6 . 5/8
Please continue. I would like to know what is going to happen with the spies that A.I.M. has in SHIELD and what is going to be harrys involbment in the Avengers Initiative
erik chapter 6 . 5/8
A cracking good story with interesting and entertaining new takes on movie events.
Anonymous Maestro chapter 6 . 5/3
Dearly hoping you continue with this story. As one of the best writers on fanfiction, this story is so captivating and original that it would be a shame if were to not be updated and go on to be the best Marvel/HP crossover in my opinion.
Praying you update soon,
Anonymous Maestro.
Rakaan chapter 6 . 5/1
Wish this wasn't abandoned.
Rakaan chapter 4 . 5/1
I'm greatly enjoying reading this.
supert
supert
Star Shimer chapter 4 . 3/30
Black Mesa!? fine, what about Aperture? And don't say that they are pure AIM. I want to see them take down at least some AIM, with LEMONS!(Not the code meaning of them for )
carisa.bruderer chapter 6 . 2/16
Hope you come back to this story soon.
L's Cappuccino chapter 6 . 2/10
Wow, Harry's pretty much an omniscient audience member who's read all the comics and watched the entire movie-verse.
GreenAlien123 chapter 6 . 2/4
This is pretty good. i hope you pick it up again!
Mh, that Skyfall scene felt a bit out of place, but guess you saw the opportunity and took it...

Wait wait, what? Chitauri as smart reptilian shapeshifters? Rofl, no way, are you talking about Skrulls?

Still, that game of Harry-is-so-better-than-evryone-else-and-evryone-listens-to-him is getting annoying, are we going to get some interesting POV on his background story at some point instead? How he got to that point from him POV would be infinitely more interesting than him looking/talking down on evryone else... duno, unlike Tony, his character just does not have the charisma or humour to come off as someone interesting to read about... heck, I'd love & cheer to read about Thanos' POV and victory instead! (now that would be kind of awesome, no matter how hatreful his chara)