Reviews for Approaching Darkness
Utamate chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
"FanFiction is not an archive for non-fanfiction literary works. Please visit FictionPress to publish your non-fanfiction literary works."

I would like to know what this is based off of, and if I am not told, I will assume it is original fiction.

I am not a member of, nor am a teamed with Critics United
Calico Unknown chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
There are a lot of parts in this story when I can't understand exactly what is happening because of grammatical error or unfinished sentences. I love Once upon a Marigold and I would like to follow your story, but I cannot because of all the problems. Please read over it and try to fix the problems.
Best wishes
commando666 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Cool not my normal fandom but good work well writen
Lilae Carstairs chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Ha. This was hilars!'-And trolls, bears, kinks-'
Lilae Carstairs chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Articulate!
Lilae Carstairs chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Wow! What was your chapter based off of? I really liked it, though!
Ryu Hoshi chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hadoken!
Lilae Carstairs chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I liked your summary! Keep it up for the CU. Anyways, New chapter: Iiiiiinteresting. And extremely and totally suspensive! If that's a word. Please, please, please, please continue!
Heavenly-Evealen chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
It looks like original fiction. I didn't recognize the names, I'm sure the others didn't either. Just put the name of whatever book this is from. Problem solved.
Lilae Carstairs chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is a FANfiction story. It's based off a story. Ask Question42, whom Komuso PMed evidence. Or just ask Komuso.
monbade chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
HEY CU idiots, why not do a search for the name and you will find it IS fanfiction. Typical neonazis ban everything, burn everything, report anything you dont like.
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This looks like original work and as such has to be on Fictionpress. After all, this page is for fanfiction.

If this is fanfiction, make sure to mention what franchise, book, show, etc it is for.

Until either you make clear what this is fanfiction for, or you put it in Fictionpress in case it's original work, the story will be reported.
Question42 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
FanFiction is not an archive for original literary works. Please visit FictionPress to publish your non-fanfiction literary works.

Question42