Reviews for Race To The Heart
ChloeRoseisNice chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Please Continue.I really love reading your fan fictionI am so excited to read more so please hurry! :)
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
now Diana knows about Chita... Bruce is so scrue...
sunshine2009 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
love it !
Hawky chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter! Poor Batman and John, they're going to have to watch their backs for a while. Keep it up!
Point Mann chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I felt bad for Diana in this chapter. Bats is one complicated man. Me thinks Bats and maybe John might get a bit suspicious about who nearly destroyed the watchtower gym. lol. Great work on this chapter. Keep writing.
NaomiBlue chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
The poor basketball court sure took a beating. For a creepy recluse Bruce does certainly get a lot of action. I can't wait to see what their plan of attack will be.
DianaPrince234 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
OMG! I love your story! PUH-LEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE continue it. :D
GreenGarnet17 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Hi! Please do continue with the story. It's getting very exciting! I can't wait to read the next chapter! know you will not fail your readers! D
Mayberry21 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I really like this story a lot :) it's really well written and has an interesting plot. Can't wait to read more!
RedX3R0 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
haha this story is definitely different.
Hawky chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Oh man I can not wait to see what happens next! This is getting good, please continue!
yet again a guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
It was great, I know you just updated but still can't wait for the next chapter...just don't abandon it or anything!
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Cant w8 for Batman's past girls!
Black Canary14 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter! Please update!
mbembet chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
i really like the way you write Diana especially when she's on seductive mode lol
thumbs upp and i can't wait to read more
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »