Reviews for Race To The Heart
mbembet chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
good opening chapter :)
1Superman4Me chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
diana's gonna have A LOT of info to gather...
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
why do i have the nagging feeling that this is gonna get ugly?
don't get me wrong i like the couples.
Point Mann chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
This was a cute chapter, I loved Diana's attempt to seduce Batman. Very interesting plan she and Shayera are preparing. I look forward to reading how it turns out. Update soon.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Yeah! That's gonna to be fun
As19 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Interesting I'm Intrigue, good start you should definitely continue :D
ChloeRoseisNice chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
continue please :)
TyriaT chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Since you have your private messaging disabled, this is the only way I have open to me to respond to the feedback you gave me. But at the same time, that forced me to read one of your stories that I will be reviewing at the end of this review. First, thank you so much for your lovely reviews. It doesn't matter how late you come to stories, a writer is always ecstatic that you took the time to read their stuff. Second, I'm glad you enjoyed the plot and how I wrote it. I agree that Shayera and John are a great couple, and do not get enough support.

Now, on to your fic. I do like the story, as you have it laid out so far. Diana and Shayera are both very competitive, and I'm sure, once they became reconciled again, they had challenges between the two of them. You are also correct in saying that Shay looks soooooo much better with her helmet. There were a couple grammar issues through the story, but overall, your writing is very good. I hope you continue.
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
John and Bruce better becareful!
random-jack chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I like it, i can't find any complaints at the moment, so all i can say is "i look foward to chapter two" keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Yes continue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Diana just might have it tougher. GL at least complements and reacts to HG... and he definitely likes her. Bats doesn't even smile Diana's way... relationship-wise Batman seems to have a thing for femme fatale on the wrong side of the law (Selina the cat burglar, Talia the environmental terrorist, Andrea the revenge driven mass murderer)

Interesting start can't wait to see where you'll take it.
Point Mann chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Compelling start so far. Keep writing.
Hawky chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awesome first chapter! Please keep on going, I want to see what happens next!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3