Reviews for Fear and Loathing
Frozen862 chapter 2 . 2/25
update
elvalove chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I love your stoy so. I can't wait to read your next update.
LauraSalvatore chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Oh my god... Why?
Miss Skylark chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
oh gosh...poor Damon :/ I'm really wondering why that blond guy chose Damon to torture and what Klaus know about him :) anyway...I liked this chap update soon :)
entropy20 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I like this story, can't wait to read more! I've always been interested in the idea of Damon reverting to his former self when Elena didn't choose him but there aren't many fics that explore that. Pms!
Delena4Nian50 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hey! I was just getting into this! Whats wrong with Damon?! Please update really really really soon!
LauraSalvatore chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
It semestre interesting, continue
M33KA3412 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really like it, I have a bit of constructive criticism your transition into when elena and stefan walk into the grill could be better, and maybe re-word stefan's line when he says she brought an elk down. Other than those minor things, the story was amazing, the only reason I pointed them out is because the rest was so amazing it kinda stood out to me. Please finish this soon, I must know what happens! :)
Miss Skylark chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
wow...interesting start :) Can't wait to read more :)
XxLost-In-The-EchoxX chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
ohmigod you have a common reviewer now please update again tonight
fanficsareawesome chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Well, I wish I had more to review, but I definitely like it. This is a pretty decent length for a chapter. You've given us enough insight into character and I like where you're heading with the storyline. Good work :)