Reviews for The little badass that carried the name of Rose Lily Potter
ONNMT chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
... Wow.

Does this happen to be an imitation of the infamous HP fanfiction, 'My Immortal'?

Peace out,

P.S. What I'm trying to say is that Rose Lily Potter is a Mary-Sue, and that the story's grammar, spelling and flow is atrocious. I'm sorry, but... gawd.
How Annoying chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
1) The title.

2) The grammar.
Michelle chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Hey I LOVE your story I love how she is beautiful can u make it so there's a love triangle between ron and hermione and rose an then harry is all jealous brother then ron finds out that harry and Ginny like each other and he gets mad at harry for being so hypercritical I love drama and chaos so yeah please keep writing I know it's been ages but pleeeaaase I LOVE this story!
Crystal12345 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
anon chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I'm being completely genuine when I ask this: are you mentally challenged? I think I could achieve better, more consistent spelling and grammar if I just slammed my head against the keyboard. I understand that you're trying to write in English, but I think you might be borderline illiterate.
InkFalls chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This is a brilliant idea for a fan fiction! You should probably see if you can get someone to beta your chapters to make them a little clearer to understand but so far the story is really interesting. It would be awesome if you posted some more chapters :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
this is really bad and you should feel bad
Guava2 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012