Reviews for Remember Who You are
T5Tango chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Another great chapter. Sad that the wedding between the first king and queen is full of such disgust and animosity. Can't wait to see what happens, neither of them seem to be mean or with evil intentions toward the other, perhaps when/if they realize that, they can come to respect, and even love one another.
T5Tango chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This started off AMAZING! First off, the reason I was drawn to this story is because, I too am working on a series of stories that explore the past and future of the Pridelands, specifically through the eyes of it's queens. The time period before Simba and Mufasa is such an interesting topic with almost no limitations, leaving room for a plethora of amazing and insightful stories. You did a wonderful job of pulling the reader in with the promise of story from an inspiring past. And I think the perspective of looking back on the history of Simba and his ancestors from a descendant's point of view will give a completely fresh and captivating view of the storyline. I would also like to compliment you on your rich and fluid writing style,it's so easy to picture the characters and setting in my mind, and the dialouge is smooth and intriguing. Great work with this, and I do hope that you are able to update soon! :)
-T5Tango