Reviews for Wings of love
David Plumley chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
write more fanfics about dashie please you've really out done yourself thank you see ya till we meet again
Gordon1Freeman3 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
amazing story man, and i forget what chapter, but love the reference to Lindsey Sterling, she is an amazing artist, and I love her music.
Dr. techno chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Latetly I have had mostly ideas on the other side stories that has prung out of Wings of love and how they should act out. It has bothered me so much that I can't focus on finishing the fluttermac fic which leads me to the point of this blog. I want to start the other fictions now ,which is three others, and then add the chapters after which one I have the clearest idea of how it will go. This gives me one plus side and one minus, the plus is that it will be easier to make plotpoints in the atories that connect with each other, but it also means that you who wants a spesific couple might have to wait longer for a follow-up. Just wanted to hear with you guys if this is okay or if I still should push myself done with one story before moving on to the next. Please let me know your thoughts.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Also please please please extend this story its to amazing not to extend i would prefer it ovee more storys
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
This was great literature I loved every word and I wishyou could make more Feather x Rainbow dash I read this for tge story more than for clop. However the clop is excellent continues this story when you get the chance. If you do dont do anything with scoodaloo having sex with his parents. I think the spelling errors made it better. You sir are an extremely talenter writer.
Ultimate Rebirth chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
95/100 Points
50:Very Descriptive
20:Good Title
30:Good Summary
7 Clop Fic at Correct Rating
-5 Broke Rule (No 2nd Person/You Based)
Dr. techno chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Ops, seems like I can't type urls. The contest is at Fimfiction net under the same profile name as here.
Dr. techno chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm having a pull for my next story over at . Go over there to get the chance to decide what I will write next.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow bro! I'm loving this story, and I love Dash. Please continue it when you get the chance.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Wow that's I can say just wow