Reviews for Reaction
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/2
Coolio. :)
Daggerandcloak1513 chapter 1 . 2/14
omg so funny
some times I which they had redeemed Mordred. but oh well thanks
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Aww. Poor Merlin.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
why do I get the feeling that "I hate you and your destiny" had a double meaning?
sirensbane chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love Mordred's reaction, particularly the last line.
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
And other knights have no idea, what these two were about or that truer words were not spoken. :-)
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Edit: "he said, adjusted his cape, and walked off." Like a boss.
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Thank you! Needed to be in the show!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Yes. Just yes.
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was slightly depressing. Arthur was the only person who was concerned. *sigh*
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
At first I was chuckling... and now I'm kind-of sad. The ending was pretty deep :'/
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Damn you. You've made me not cranky at the knights anymore, damn. I was so pissed off and upset that no one, not even Gwaine ('My one true friend' my foot) stood up for Merlin during this episode that I didn't actually think about from their points of view about the whole thing and usually I do. Normally I'm pretty good at seeing things from others povs, but I guess of late I've felt a little more protective over poor Merlin and all his suffering - even though a lot of its his own self-inflicted suffering - that I haven't been caring about thinking about things from others points of view. And now, annoyingly, after reading this and realizing that you've captured exactly what my usually favorite three knights were thinking during this episode, i can no longer be annoyed at them for doing nothing while Merlin got himself imprisoned. 'sigh'.
Oh Mordred at the end made me laugh. He sounds so, well kinda evil here when usually he's like seasonone!Merlin... It's disturbing how much Mordred reminds me of seasonone!Merlin.
Anyway, great fic, keep up the great work!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This made me smile, especially the end. Poor Merlin - I knew from the moment Gwen said "I've someone in mind" that it would be Merlin who got framed. I did go all smiley and gooey though when Arthur did that earnest "I know it could never have been YOU, Merlin" thing that he does periodically. Thanks for the cool little oneshot!

Emma
eFox chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hehehehe i love it! I also love the fact that you wrote it, because we were all wondering what the knights thought (you know, the merlin people of tumblr were wondering lol). Its great to see you writing again! I missed you!
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter.
That is super awesome :) Go Mordred... I never know whether to hate or love him at the moment.