Reviews for Whispering Senses
Anna chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
That was great sad that they didn't get together though
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Awww, she never spoke with him. How sad. I hope you finish this story. :)
katbow chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You do know that this story could go on... Right! What could she finally do?
FireworkRR75 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Where'd Gale go? Hope he decided to go back INTO district 12. Only one can hope.
Angel K.D chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Beautiful story. I loved it, even when I was secretly hoping she'd get caught. I think it would be a wonderful idea to do a sequel where she follows him or he changes his mind and goes back to the cabin only to find her there. But all in all it was a very pretty idea and you executed it brilliantly.
GlassHeart1993 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great story! Can't wait to see where this goes :)
hgismylife379 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Great new story, just be careful of run-on sentences! Please update!
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Don't stop...I need to know what happens!
Lorelei Eve chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I loved this! Katniss being too much of a coward to talk to him is very in character. I found myself wondering right along with her if he was real or not. You could go all metaphorical with this and have her realize that no matter what's happened between them, that Gale she watched down at the lake (real or imagined) is someone she'll never be able to fully erase from her life or you could give them a happy ending... I'm not entirely sure which I'd prefer. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Thundarrgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very interesting!
Sadder.than.Silence chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh, another fic with a tragic end for Peeta ... and this is the type that I like, post-Mockingjay. It would only be better if it had more than two chapters. Great writing.

I cant wait for the next chapter.
belladonnablush chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is so bittersweet! And so in character for Katniss- I can totally imagine her doing this, watching from a distance, having all these confused, conflicted thoughts. Emotional and beautifully written! I love it! :)
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
While I wished there was some more Gale/Katniss interaction in this chapter, it was great nonetheless. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one to see them reconcile. Update soon?
PresidentMay chapter 1 . 11/18/2012