Reviews for For the love of the Shadow King
slvrphoenx chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
i just read all the chapters in this story. i love it. i hope Tamaki & Hikaru can fix everything the messed up with the help of the Morinozuka & Huninozuka brothers. please let Haruhi & Kyoya get back together. Haruhi need to go to Kyoya and admit her mistake since she knows she made one. Please update soon.
Lady Yori chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
This one very interesting story, I love it, especially the part where Satoshi hit that King of moronic idiot...that blonde fool deserve it...Please update soon, I wanna know what happen next.
The Wuornos Girls chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
This just screams Romeo and Juliet now
VampyrePrincess888 chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
I love this and I like the little Hitalia reference you stick in this chapter.
mcangel1976 chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
That was f-king brilliant! I loved the hit and yah, he so deserved. Baka, but I guess he believes what is good for the goose is not good for the gander. He isn't innocent in all of this, and satoahi needs to take his shinai to hikaru also. Lol. I loved this chapter!
Raining Daylight chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
I like how you gave kyoya a weak moment but he still seemed strong. Anyway keep going with the story and I am excited to see how this is resolved.
PS
I love satoshi hitting tamaki on the head. Thank you mcangel1976.
PhantomhiveHost chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
Pastaaaaaa

Aww, Tamaki...
XD but he totally had that coming.
lilly-flower15 chapter 25 . 9/23/2013
great chapter update soon
mcangel1976 chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
AWE! That was sweet and I hope this means Hikaru has wised up. Can I still hit him with Satoshi's shinai? He is the one that messed it all up and now he better fix it. GRRR. LOVED THIS CHAPTER !
mcangel1976 chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
DO WHAT? I am beside myself right now. What is she thinking? Like this will actually fix it? Sigh, some people.
mcangel1976 chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Hikaru is such a butthead! Seriously, I might have to borrow Satoshi's shinai and beat some sense into that boy. He doesn't get his way and he has to cause trouble. Brother has a girlfriend and he is jealous, then cause trouble. Haruhi and Kyoya are happy, cause trouble... because he seems to believe the world revolves around him. GRRR Loved the chapter.
mcangel1976 chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
LOL. Oh my. I can see it and all I can say is props to Tamaki for staying in character. Greatness.
ketsueki Isis chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
looking forward to your next chapters!
PhantomhiveHost chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Ohaithere. This story. I love it.
tmwillson3 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I remember that song! Oooh, you were definitely going the sad route, which made me VERY, very sad. Not what I was expecting at all. I expect to see a big thing done by Hikaru to get everyone back, followed by Kyoya fighting for Haruhi as hard as possible. Looking forward to more!
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »