Reviews for For the love of the Shadow King
Sparrowdaughter chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
How are you going to just end it like that! Give us something more. PLEASEEEEEEEE!
However, great writing. You messed up a little on the commas within quotations. During dialogue, commas go inside the quotation mark NOT periods. Overall though, really great writing and I'm waiting to read what's going to happen next.
Loyal Reader,
tmwillson3 chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Thanks for the rundown on Hetalia, as I have yet to actually watch it, though it is on my list to do so. I'm glad that all is out in the open, so that Tamaki can forgive them eventually. As for Backstreet Boys, I have my money on something from "Millenium", either Larger than Life or The One. So excited to be near the end! :-)
AnimeApprentice chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
USUK! My third OTP!
No longer at this account chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
It's exactly like the first episode when they found out she was a girl Tamaki is the last one to know
Raining Daylight chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
I like the chapter and think that you could continue the losing his touch in some way.
PhantomhiveHost chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Heh, can't hide from Kyouya.
lilly-flower15 chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
great chapter update soon
mcangel1976 chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Seriously she isn't in trouble for that? How was she able to get in so easily? I would have figured that it was as secure as Fort Knox. LOL. Poor Kyoya thought he was going crazy. HAHA.
mcangel1976 chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Oh lord she wants to die. Does Kyoya love his laptop or Haruhi more? That is the question. LOL. Greatness, but Haruhi is in soooooooo much trouble and I can't wait to see what happens.
PhantomhiveHost chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
"Did you get my reference?" *raises hand* I DID! I love Liechtenstein and Switzerland, they're so adorable and sgakshalahakshsdhsjdjd.
Aaaaanyway, I liked it :)
lilly-flower15 chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
great chapter update soon
AnimeApprentice chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Ohmigosh a Hetalia reference!
musicismylife29 chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Sorry your laptop is having issues! Looking forward to "Tamaki discovers...", It sounds good. Can't wait until you are able to update!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »