Reviews for Hazy
WritingMyHeartOut chapter 9 . 3/10
Wow, good one :-) I didn't expect that
WritingMyHeartOut chapter 4 . 3/10
You really know how to keep your audience in suspense :-)
missmarthanightingale chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
This is the best. Wow. Thank you so much.
nis chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
im crying ohmygod this is perfect! i felt like i was going through an entire episode of perception (seeing as how im suffering from withdrawal symptoms right now) ; n ; and the ending managed to hit all the right notes. i couldnt solve the WINNING name thing in the beginning, but i have to admit, thats pretty damn ingenious. i like you :*
lita chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I loved all of it. It was so amazing. :) :) :)
lita chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
This is just amazing. I love it. This is the best fanatic I've ever read! :) :) :) :)
lita chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
This is very very good. I enjoy reading these. : )
Aaron chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
you are an amazing author!
wisegirl71301 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
AWESOME I totally love ur stories but this is one of my favorites
MindofaParanoidB chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Um... wouldn't 'winnER' be also another possibility?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
2 swimsuit models wrestling...in jello. Interesting...
Unlike my dream about being chased by a giant bit of cheese. And guess what... I DON'T EVEN LIKE CHEESE!
HannahbananaJane chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
So much to say about this chapter...
I love how they slept cuddled together. I loved, loved, LOVED their bantering. I love the BLISS addition to the story and how you ended the story like an actualy episode.
We only have about a month before Perception season 2 airs! I probably won't see it for a few weeks after that (I'll be out of town), but I. Am. Pumped. I hope you publish another Perception story soon; I would love to read more.
Hannah :)
HannahbananaJane chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
When I was re-reading this, I knew it wasn't a real gun, but I was convinced it was something like a water gun or something. I completely forgot it was a BB gun.
One more chapter! Sorry these reviews are really short, I would love to write pages upon pages on how much I love this story, but I've been awake for nearly twenty-four hours and I'm exhausted.
I don't remember what happens in chapter 17, so here we go!
HannahbananaJane chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
I love how concerned Kate quickly becomes at the end of the chapter when she realizes Daniel is in danger. It reminds me of the episode when Daniel went into that house where a guy had an explosive (i think?) rigged; it was obvious and cute how concerned she was.
HannahbananaJane chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
So many beautiful Daniel/Kate-ness, from Daniel's dream to Kate just thinking about him. I especially loved this line:
"Kate could never figure out why men always appeared so cozy and sexy in the morning when they woke up, whereas women seem to quickly deteriorate during the night."
It's so true!