Reviews for Hazy
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 17 . 3/29
Yeah, now I'm just going through all your Perception fanfics. They are all amazing! I enjoyed how you did this story. The first part kind of reminded me of "Brainstorm." I love your ending.
NephilimEQ chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
The only reasonwhy I didn't review the other chapters was because I was so hooked on your story. Great job! Loved it!
Melou chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
Wow this fic was so great ! One of the best I read :D
WritingMyHeartOut chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Wow, good one :-) I didn't expect that
WritingMyHeartOut chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
You really know how to keep your audience in suspense :-)
missmarthanightingale chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
This is the best. Wow. Thank you so much.
nis chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
im crying ohmygod this is perfect! i felt like i was going through an entire episode of perception (seeing as how im suffering from withdrawal symptoms right now) ; n ; and the ending managed to hit all the right notes. i couldnt solve the WINNING name thing in the beginning, but i have to admit, thats pretty damn ingenious. i like you :*
lita chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I loved all of it. It was so amazing. :) :) :)
lita chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
This is just amazing. I love it. This is the best fanatic I've ever read! :) :) :) :)
lita chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
This is very very good. I enjoy reading these. : )
Aaron chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
you are an amazing author!
wisegirl71301 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
AWESOME I totally love ur stories but this is one of my favorites
MindofaParanoidB chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Um... wouldn't 'winnER' be also another possibility?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
2 swimsuit models jello. Interesting...
Unlike my dream about being chased by a giant bit of cheese. And guess what... I DON'T EVEN LIKE CHEESE!
HannahbananaJane chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
So much to say about this chapter...
I love how they slept cuddled together. I loved, loved, LOVED their bantering. I love the BLISS addition to the story and how you ended the story like an actualy episode.
We only have about a month before Perception season 2 airs! I probably won't see it for a few weeks after that (I'll be out of town), but I. Am. Pumped. I hope you publish another Perception story soon; I would love to read more.
Hannah :)