Reviews for At Her Side
LAurore chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hey ! I loved this story ! Could you write more Mentalist fanfics ? I love your style ! :)
highlander348 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Who are you?
ironseas chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I loved this, very in character and believable. I loved your first Mentalist fic and didn't realize you'd written another one until now. I love how the story is framed, how it starts and ends in the present and you jump back in time to show how the present came to be.
jw chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved this piece; you are a marvelous writer! I especially liked the way you had Jane hoist himself (repeatedly, g) on his own petard. If someone had proposed such an approach in an outline, I would never have guessed how incredibly well it might work...Your story, dear author, is the fresh, compelling, and touching proof! Thank you!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Amazing!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
most of the time, things never go as we planned, thank you good story, plis write more
Madam Spooky chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very good. :)
All-I-need chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is me, unleashing an army of guilt monkeys on you.

It's NaNoWriMo! Go write that damn novel and you better do it fast! Only 12 days to go, so hit the keyboard and write!

Also, thanks for this oneshot, it's great and YES, Jane should be with her 24/7 to keep her safe. That's exactly the right thought to have. Now all he needs to do is realize that on the show, too...

*prods some of the monkeys with a stick*

WRITE! I'm doing NaNo, too, so I know you really really want to ;-)
starry19 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really enjoyed this! Great job!

Favorite line: She was both his temptation and his saving grace.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved it!
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
It doesn't say it's a oneshot and it's not marked as complete... so will there be more :D? Yes?

This was definitely interesting. At times it got a little confusing in the timing, like when it was mentioned they slept together and then the following writing is about before they did, before he even tried to be on her good side again. At the same time, it made it different. I really liked the beginning, when he wakes up and just watches her sleep. It definitely had an undercurrent sadness, but it was lovely nevertheless.

I also agree with your unspoken theory; the distance thing really isn't fooling anyone. Red John knows how much they care about each other either way.

His silent statement in parking his car at Lisbon's place and what it meant was one of my favorite lines. Desperately protective, tenacious, loving.

And of course, the time they first kissed. I may reread that bit again, hehe.
Not sure what NaNoWriMo is, but good luck with that also. Hope to read more fic from you soon! :)