Reviews for Washing Machine Charlie
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/25
Now we all know where 'Buddy-boy' came from. Now, you have to do something regarding Steve's past with somebody else from another show, of how he became the man he was.
Tanith2011 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
A great story, told beautifully by Mike Stone and written superbly by you. I like Fuji and Micklin and I also enjoyed the inclusion of Hawaii Five-O's Steve McGarrett as the young Naval Intelligence Officer.

Delightful. Thank you!

BTW will there be a follow up with Steve Keller meeting up with the flyboys and PT boat skipper?
jodm chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Thanks to everyone who read this story. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it!
honu59 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Wonderful ending! Wish I could see this on film with all these characters. You really have a gift for combining all these fandoms in such a believable way. And thanks for including Steve McGarrett, a nice treat!
Mounty Swiss chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Your inside knowledge make for not only entertaining, but also instructive stories, and tidbits like this "A couple of hours – and seven good-sized fish – later..." make them pure fun to read!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Wonderful description of all the action! Somehow I just knew McGarrett was going to find his way in here... So many lines that either cracked me up or were touching that I can't comment on them all. I noticed that this isn't marked "complete" yet. Hope that means there is still more to come!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Things are certainly gearing up. LOL, I can picture Anderson's face when French suggested that the 504th knock out the base. Glad to see Fuji is getting a big part in the action.
Mounty Swiss chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Wonderful writing! Especially like your description of the analysis of the photos.
meixel chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
This chapter reminds of the fact that these men (and their factual counterparts) usually got just one shot to get it right. And doing something once made them an expert because sometimes that's all the opporutnity they had. Great chapter!
Tanith2011 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Wow great chapter outlining their plans on bringing down Charlie. It's nice to see the two teams working together and I especially liked the last lines. Waiting patiently for the next update.
honu59 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
A chapter of briefing and explaining the mission! Also serves to build the suspense - looking forward to seeing this plan carried out. Once again, your story telling is wonderful. I can see and hear the boys as I remember them from the show, very much in character. Loved Fuji reciting his American history! Good job!
hogan macgyver chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
More than one plane. Hmmm, sounds like it's going to take longer than they thought. Heh, the Sheep are definitely going to want lunch after having a real good breakfast like that! Another great chapter.
Tanith2011 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Another well written chapter! I love Micklin and his interaction with a young Mike Stone. Also nice to see both the mechanics bonding. I second another reviewer on Fuji's cooking! My mouth was watering - incidentally I like my eggs sunny side up!

The dialogue between all the characters is excellent. I'll be waiting patiently for your next update.
meixel chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Jodm, this reads like we are there! You nail it all, but for some reason, I really think you hit McHale - I can see a younger Borgnine in this story. Very enjoyable and I look forward to your next installment.

Excellent - and despite me behing an SOSF fan, you've managed to get me over to another fandom. Expanding my horizons - thanks!
honu59 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Nice to see that the guys are starting to work together with a common purpose. And I want Fuji to cook my breakfast! Looking forward to more.