Reviews for Olivia
elsombrerocarmesi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I'm a little angry because so much mistery and you don't updated soon,,, I guess you maybe should give a kind of temporary end or something like that until you can update more often, or finish it definitely if you already don't like the history,,, I don't know,,, this is so frustrating,,,
Marcia Santos chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Ok only now Irealized you re from Brazil too.
Ok so agora vi que voce tb e do Brasil, entao ta um pouco explicado ne? Mas sinceramente nao acho que voce sexualizou a crianca nao. Vou ate ler essas criticas, sucesso pra voce e por favor va ate o fim, bj.
Marcia Santos chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hello, I don't use to review all the chapters, but after seen yours author's note i really hope you go ahead, and post the rest of your chapters, don't feel sad for a long time I don't know how old are you, I'm 44 and I honestly haven't read anything grosse in this fic, and believe me I love the violent and sexy ones M rated fics of The Mentalist.
And you are right its a FICTION after all, If you were enjoying writing it you were for sure having fun, PLEASE keep doing it.
Marcia Santos chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
I don't think you sexualised Olivia, believe me, but I'm from Brazil, I mean no offense here, how can they think that? But anyway, I am loving it. Please continue you were doing great, off course you will get critics but don't let them put you down. And PLEASE DON'T ERASE the chapters you did.
And I;m just curious: So Sofia isn't Jane's baby?
Happy new year for u and never surrender!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Hey your writing is marvelous! Just keep going! Sometimes harsh criticism is just a great motivational lesson, it shouldn't be taken to heart about your writing overall. Keep doing what you love, you're a great writer :) I'd love to read more of this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Who's child is she? Sorry this is great and all, very cutee and charming, but it's kind of missing an element in the beginning... I can't really put my finger on it... But Can't wait to read more!
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
First of all, those reviewers didn't even log in. They should be ashamed of themselves!

Second of all, the sexual jokes, to my knowledge, were between Jane and Lisbon.

I don't really read this story, but it irritates me when reviewers harass the writers. Especially when they don't log in.
ravenroth1988 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
I disagree i find your fanfic is a fantastic read we live in the 21st centuary not the 19th i will continue to read this fanfic as long as you are willing to write ! merry christmas :-D
MissDonnie chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
I disagree with the criticism you received. I love you story... In your first couple of chapters you mentioned how advanced Olivia was for her age, and that she was very well read for her age. That alone should have stopped the criticism.

Sometimes people forget that this is fiction we are writing...I'm sorry you were upset. I have been there. I have written a few stories here...one I wrote a person, was so upset with my story I ended up taking it down and have not put another one up. Please continue writing this story and more.

Merry Christmas...
Grossed-out chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I was really enjoying this story- especially Jane/olivia which i found cute- but am no longer since I find the sexualisation of Olivia to be disturbing- sex jokes/comments with a FIVE YEAR OLD?!
Get real chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Sex-jokes with a 5 year old? It's cute that Olivia is intelligent- I actually enjoy the way she has tea and discusses opera with Jane. But why the hell is this girl so sexualised!? Shes makes sexual innunedos and says things like "clings to her curves". Wildly inappropriate.
Misfit 1-3 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
OMG this is really good, Please dont stop :D
DetectiveFuego chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I've been reading your story and I think it's really good. I' m more of a Castle fan, but I like the mentalist too. Please continue the story! I really really want to know who Olivia's dad is!

Ella xoxo
CalliopeSphia chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I just read this chapter for the first time, and I loved it! Thank you!
GyMusicAddict chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Haha, sex jokes XD it's like listening to pop music! This chapter was cute too.