Reviews for To Save a Warrior's Heart
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Wow! That was great! *swoons* I love Jamie. Um, well, I loved this story! It was great! _

-Neosun7
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Amazing as usual. Totally cool. Awesome Zoids ficcies
Wild-eagle chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
I'm with Superkat! More Jamie fics! More Jamie fics! More Jamie fics!

lol
Curious Cat Eyes chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I like! wonderful story!
the nsomniac artist chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Okay you caught my attention, It's really cute! What's going to happen! Please get the next chapter up soon! ;p
Dessa chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
kireii!

oh, and btw, *I* also write Jiemi-based fics. I've got "Could it Be Me" and "Learning to Live" already started, and "Something Worth Leaving Behind" should get it's first chapter up once I get Word on my new computer.
SuperKat chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
*jaw drop* *faints Leena-style*

**five minutes later**

OH. My. God. Oh my god. Wow. I- I- I- I-

*faints again, Leena-style*

**ten minutes later**

Thank you. Thank you very very much. Wow. You have no idea how flattering this is. Wow. Cool. I'm in a fic! Somebody likes me! Thank you! You know, that ep. was on today and I was wondering the exact same thing. I mean, that seems to happen a lot doesn't it? Jamie gets shot down out of the sky or smashed by that giant backdraft wreacking ball thing, but turns up later just fine and dandy. I mean, maybe it's just me, but you'd think it would actually *hurt* him to fall from something like that, you know? Or if he's knocked unconscious, you'd think he's... I don't know... injured maybe?

I LOVED IT! We need more Jamie fics. It was cute and heartfelt and touching because SOMEBODY CARES ABOUT POOR JAMIE! We definately need more of that. Say it with me: More Jamie fics! More Jamie fics! More Jamie fics! I'll go now, before people start to think I've completely lost it...