Reviews for Reconciliation
Krizie chapter 6 . 1/9/2018
This must be my favorite work of yours.
I feel sorry for Celes for what she had gone through, I'm glad that there's happy ending for her and Locke :)
FictionFantasy VI chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
This...was so beautiful...I loved it! This is my favorite out of all your final fantasy VI fics i've read so far :)
shadow-spawn180 chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
Again, another piece of complete genious. I can't think of anything else to say. I'm just glad that I got to read this fanfic. You sure do like writing Locke x Celes fanfics, don'cha?

Stately plump Buck Mulligan chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
Great story, especially for a hopeless romantic like myself. Thank God you didn't just kill Locke off...he's one of my favorite FF6 characters! ;) Keep it up.
Fallen Shadow chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
yay! he's still alive! Very well written!
Lady Aliena chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
That was beautifully done! I've been trying to get over here to read it and FFnet kept giving me errors; telling me it didn't exist and stuff.

Anyhow, this was a great story. One thing that really stood out was Cyan. I had forgotten he talked like that! Everything was very solid, the characterization was right on, and overall, this was simply awesome.
Ra'akone chapter 6 . 1/2/2003
I liked your explanation of what happened to Locke. And it's sweet how Locke proposed to Celes...quite straight-forwardedly!

Ra'akone chapter 5 . 1/2/2003
Nice chapter...Locke is back? Things are getting interesting!

tuatha danaan chapter 6 . 12/31/2002
What a lovely story! It's very romantic and sweet. The characterisation is very realistic, with Celes being inconsolable despite the assistance of her friends.

I did sort of expect to see more about Locke's difficulties in returning, because of the inscription on the pillar in the cave I thought you would focus on this, but it's fine that you've chosen Celes pov instead, it means that we just have to imagine his difficulties instead.

Again, lovely story, good work.
AMYANGEL chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
I LOVE THE WAY IT WAS WRITTEN THE READER CAN FEEL HER PAIN I CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Ra'akone chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
Awww...Locke is dead! :( I liked the flashbacks, very well done! :) I also liked the description of the feelings and everything.

freya1924 chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
Wow, what can I say but wow. Okay, I know that's insufficient. I had to re-read from the beginning and glad I did. It's been years since I played the game but the characterizations came right back as strong as ever. I liked your choice of vocabulary: nothing too brilliant nothing simple, just straight forward & direct. The pictures you painted stayed in my mind ... In simpler words: I liked it. Thanks for writing something about FF 6 (3).
Fallen Shadow chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
Can't wait for the next chapie!
Kyaa Kyaff chapter 3 . 12/19/2002
I am liking this story! please keep it up! celes & locke forever! and you just have to love setzer! i'll be waiting for more!
Lady Aliena not signed in chapter 3 . 11/21/2002
As always, your stories never fail to move me. This has been so beautifully written - I love Setzer's role and especially his comment when he asked Celes if she were twenty or twelve. Keep it coming!