Reviews for After Shock
SilverStreak27 chapter 21 . 7/29/2020
I DEFINITELY enjoyed this story. I feel like I'm gonna cry of happiness. I know you said to not expect a sequel, but I really want one. I mean... this is kinda the kind of story that doesn't need a sequel but I would really enjoy one. Anyways, I loved this story and I'm glad you had fun writing it.
karygarcia21 chapter 21 . 4/4/2016
Sequel sequel sequel :D i love your fic n.n
TheLastoftheRealOnes chapter 21 . 3/31/2016
Well, I loved it! You're an awesome writer, and don't ever let anyone tell you differently!
no longer zosonils' account chapter 21 . 3/29/2016
I freaking love you. Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I nominate this for an Oscar. (Random person: OSCARS ARE FOR MOVIES!) I know, but I nominate it anyways. May the fast be with you. I can't think of anything else to say, except this: I hope Sonic invents time travel. I want him to see his friends again. I listened to Dear My Friend shortly before reading this finale, and the feels... 3 Love your work, you awesome person.
no longer zosonils' account chapter 20 . 3/20/2016
Cool.
TheLastoftheRealOnes chapter 19 . 3/13/2016
YESSSSSSS! I'm so glad you updated! :D I love this story a lot! Keep it up!
no longer zosonils' account chapter 19 . 3/13/2016
Ooh, cliffhanger. Nice. Can't wait for more!
no longer zosonils' account chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Damnit, I forgot to say this in my great big long review: Your drawing is awesome!
no longer zosonils' account chapter 18 . 2/12/2016
Awesome! Love it. You've done a really good job, seriously. The characters are very well written, and the action is on point. Favourited and followed this. You should be proud of your storytelling skills!

I think it would be cool if the Chaos Emeralds' combined powers created a time warp, allowing Sonic to bring back some version of his late friends. Usually I hate stories that kill off the characters, but the way you've done it makes it bearable, and also, future stuff. You don't have to use my idea, it might seem a little too convenient for everyone to come back to life, but as I said, I usually can't stand it when fanfiction writers kill the characters. Maybe that's just me.

Character idea: There's this girl who has taken over Angel Island and is protecting the fragments of the Master Emerald, seeing as Knuckles isn't around to do so himself. At first she battles our heroes, but it turns out that she's hated the Ring of Justice for as long as she can remember, so she lends Sonic, the professor and Sam a hand. Oh yeah, and when she taps into the energies of the ME, she can shoot lightning from her hands or something awesome like that. It's just a suggestion. If you use it, which would honour me but you don't have to, you can choose whether or not to credit me.

I'm so glad you didn't use the arrogant jerk version of Sonic that we see in the Boomiverse. (Watch episode 48 of the TV show and you'll know what I mean.) The way you've done the characters is very good - there's the solid personalities, but without overdoing anything. However, I'm a little confused about Shadow, as from what I gather if you try to make him work for evil he'll smack you upside the head. Is it mind control? I can't actually remember, I have a tendency to speedread everything. It would be awesome if Shadz turned out to be a double agent.

Anyways, I've been yakking for so long now, it's ridiculous. I'd be surprised if you actually read this whole thing. Well, I'm gonna shut up now and let you get on with your day. Your writing skills are on point! 7 out of 7 Chaos Emeralds!
-Zosonils
karygarcia21 chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
I love you fic :3
Brunzel chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
I only have one thing to say: MORE! This story is amazing and I beg you, don't give up! You are one of the best authors on , and I've enjoyed your stories soo much! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :D I admire how you are able to weave a story together with characters like sonic, and are able to keep that character's personality. Don't stop! Keep going! I'll be watching for the next one :)
ABCSKW123-IX chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
N-no... What happens next?
SnowyDawn17 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
xD sorry but that last sentance was so random ;
nice fight scene you got there. Not very long, but that couldn't be helped if Sonic was holding back like he would. Poor arm ;
TheLastoftheRealOnes chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Oh, man do I love this story! Please update fast!
Midnightestrella chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
VERY GOOD SO FAR! Poor Sonic the cyborg thought Alice Red was Amy Rose! Wait a minute! A in their first name and R in their Last name! Is this a coincidence or did the Author do it on purpose!? I have to stop reading.. my Compute is heating up and thats not good! :[ :( - _ -
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »