Reviews for Babysitting Damion: A Madness Combat Two-Shot
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
You know for someone who went through brutal A.A.H.W. training Hank is surprisingly lax for a father. Then again he probably does not want to do anything that could potentially hurt Damion or worse piss off his wife. RIP in relationshiproni Hank J. Wimbleton 2003-portable shopping bag carrier. One like equals one piece of his testicle removed from his wife's purse. SYKE THAT'S THE WRONG MADNESS CHARACTER OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The bathroom scene is not only proof that the concept of reincarnation exists within the Madness Universe it is also proof that Tricky the Clown somehow reincarnated into Hank's son and brought his Improbability Drive with him.
WillyScagels chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
After reading this, I want to take that kids dick and sew it to his head.
Cause he is truly a dick-head.
Stranger-jkl chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Wut
Just a normal reader chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Ouch my Gut hurt..from laughing..
Is Damion crap Really defying Gravitation? How it even possible..poor techie..he dont know what hit him..
Spirit9871 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Why thank you Cry. :)
Crymonkai chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I loled so hard at the end!
Spirit9871 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Thank you Guest! That means a lot to me! :)

And actually, I did, but I wasn't sure of that piece of information until you told me. Don't worry though; I'm going to make another Madness Combat story about Sanford and Deimos and how exactly they went from A.A.H.W., to betrayal.

Again, thank you so much! That meant a lot to me along with Savannah's, Sacrom's, and Dodge's reviews. I promise to credit you in the next chapter, so please, if you feel like saying something, feel free to always leave a review. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I liked this story it was funny and did you know that deimos was a former member of the A.A.H.W? you can see it on one of the posters in MC10
Savannah chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
that was very hilarious I mean when Deimos had poop all over his head!
Sacrom chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
My brain cortex nearly exploded from so much awesomeness.

That's all I'm saying.

Sacrom
DodgeStreaker chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Deimos! YOU'RE NOT PRETTY XD

Anyways nice story :3
DodgeStreaker chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Holy fuck XD That was funny! Onto chapter 2!