Reviews for Love Me When I'm Gone
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Quite cute. I am not a big fan of this pairing but eventually I realized that the reason I didn't like it was the primary reason for why other people don't approve of Sparity; that reason being age. It caused me to have the revocation that love takes many forms, some more strange than others. As long as it's two consenting adults though, who cares. My only other biases are that I live Luna too and ugh she's a smoker now lol.

All in all the story was nice and flowed well. There were a couple syntax errors, but none so big as tl ruin the story. It's not one of my favorite tales in all of fan fiction, but it was a nice change of pace from what I have been reading of late.
elenahedgehog chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
please give luna a little pip so sh will never forget her lost husband
MajorBalto 243 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I never really got into My Little Pony, but it doesn't mean I can't read FanFics about it. So Luna smokes? I can't criticize cus I make all of my characters smoke. It makes them look badass. Only if they're holding a gun. Back to the story: It was great, could fix some things here and there, but otherwise it was fantastic. Hope to read more of your stories. :D
MadClawDragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So sad...
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awesome story I enjoyed it excellent job bravo.
The L33t One chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I have to say this story is well written, though I did find that you tended to be unclear on certain parts of the story. One example was Fireball. I wasn't sure if he was Pipsqueak's or RD's child at first.