Reviews for The Trial of Jude Bonner
Beverly chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
excellent story, great storyline!
LadyofDodge chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
VERY nicely done! I like this different approach to a "Hostage" follow-up.

LoD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Excellent job!
Glow1012 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What a great story! This would have made an awesome follow up! I love the fact that Kitty has so much dignity in the face of such degradation and that Bonner is suitably punished! You have a gift for story-telling and I am glad you shared your talents!
ladybrit chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I just loved this story. All the drama and horror, the love and patience, not to mention Kitty's strength of character. Great work.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Didn't realize I wasn't login properly when I did my review. Matt certainly wasn't happy about any of the summons, least of all Kitty's. The men in her life protecting her to get her into the hotel. Give her credit for testifying. Loved the fact the judge order a gag prepared for Bonner. Glad the jury found him guilty, stupid on his part going after Matt. At least Kitty got through to him, Bonner certainly wasn't worth killing. Really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Love Matt's patients with Kitty. Granted killing Jude would have prevented this, but only have him end up in jail. Bess and her food, one basket for Festus alone. Nicely done with the townspeople gathering to see them off.
Have to love the rest of the men in Kitty's life, getting her off the train and into the hotel. Matt's apology for their involvement hurting her. Finally being together again.
Not surprised at Jude Bonner's outburst, only trying to rattle Kitty. Love the fact the judge had a gag prepared to prevent further outburts. Cant blame Matt for the second chance to get rid of Bonner. Nicely done.
guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
It's too bad this wasn't on TV. It would have been great. Good job.
anotherredhead chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I loved this. I always thought that episode needed a follow-up, and you did a beautiful job. Well done.
lostcowgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
A gripping story, but there's one thing I don't understand. Why after issuing Matt a summons didn't you have him testify? When he wasn't called by the prosecution I thought he might have been called as a hostile defense witness, which would have been a further way for Bonner to hurt him. Matt showing his pent up emotion at the end made for the perfect finish. Thank you for a fine story.
tjp chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful story. I loved it.

Jane
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful! This is what should have happened!
SingerMe chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Lady, this was wonderful. I agree, they should've done a followup episode and this would've been a great one. Thank you.
broncomap chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
A very satisfying conclusion to the Bonner episode - Great work.