Reviews for Universal Constants
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is amazing. I can see and feel everything through your words. Clint's feeling of guilt seguing into relief, Natasha, trying to comfort him all the while needing comfort herself. Love this.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
aww loved it!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm so not a nature lover. I would have I winded with a drink and a massage. Lol
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
when they drive away from the city under orders from Fury to "level the fuck out," Ha! This made me laugh because I can easily hear Samuel L Jackson saying this. Have you ever heard him read the book 'Go the Fuck to Sleep'? If not, you should look it up. It'll have you crying it's so hilarious.

This was a beautiful piece of writing! Very descriptive and, well, perfect, really. I felt myself sigh with contentment on a few occasions while reading. Thank you for this little slice of their heaven.
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was lovely. Exhausting and I can almost feel his despair, but it was still lovely. I like the way you gave Clint hope and beauty through this story.
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was just beautifully written. Your prose is evocative, it felt like I was right there with them in the Grand Canyon. Theirs voices ring absolutely true to me, too. Gorgeous work :)

Cheers, shenshen
CuriousFlynn chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Nice work. I'm impressed with the minimal dialogue, that's hard to do.
hellseries chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That is perfectly lovely. I can really picture the two of them doing the drive-way-past-exhaustion thing, and the resolution is beautiful.