Reviews for Getting Better
Debbie chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. It was so well written and engaging ang ugh, so perfect! Can I be fangirling over a fanfiction? Well, I am. I really loved it!
Debbie )
librarywitch chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
What a delightful tale. I like the background mystery too. Isn't it amazing how many nut cases get attracted to a religion that is based on a God who sacrificed his only begotten son as a blood offering to save his followers? That a religion that is based on love can be so perverted? But it happens all the time. Well done.
librarywitch chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
Love Dr. Sprat. He knows exactly how to handle John's entourage. Well done.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
Wonderful story!
semora chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I love Sherlock's reaction right at the end. Protective over John's health and mother henning him about eating an apple.
Ralina chapter 30 . 10/30/2013
Great story! I loved reading it and so I will go through your other stories now. :-) Thanks for sharing your stuff with us!
SingBenihime chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
This took a really unexpected turn, but I loved it! Really great plot and nice snippets of John and Sherlock's relationship c:
I loved Mrs Hudson in this. Omfg, what a bamf.
Keepcalm chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
Wonderful story! I loved the plot and such
I'd say more but I'm in a bit of a rush
I couldn't stop reading your story
macgyvershe chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Great start. :D
Stevi Re chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
I want chapter 15 1/2!
baie-baie chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
Wow, you really got the frustrations of a night in the hospital down pat. The noise, the roommates, the stealthy nurses with their flashlights messing with the iv, and just as you finally start to sleep it's 6am and the morning rounds have started! All that's missing is getting crazy new roommates around 2am. I am also quite pleased with the pacing of this story. Too many fanfics have romance happening before either character has realized they even have feelings, or attempted to overcome their own broken-ness. I hope you keep investing your time in other stories to come :).
SwissMiss1 chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
I just read the whole thing through at once. I was hooked from the beginning and couldn't stop. I loved the banter and dialogue, the teasing and sarcasm but also the tender, quiet moments. The case was great too, and I think you balanced it with the relationship parts really well, and kept things at a good pace. This is the first one of your fics I've read (I think), but I'm definitely going to go try some more!
Shake-My-Ass-to-The-Wind chapter 30 . 1/15/2013
Just powered through this fic... it was great! I loved it and it combined everything I enjoy in a fic into one! Very well done!
A Mind Divided chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
*snort*
poor libido stricken sherlock

it's so much easier when you don't have the reproductive imperative to distract you

'Course, I'm not exactly certain how the reproductive imperative includes homosexual relations... if one takes into account the social aspect of it, it makes sense, and humans aren't the only animals with homosexual actions, but it really makes no sense to my scientific mind...

So my spiritual mind took up the slack and decided that God made homosexual people as a form of birth control. He said to them, go forth and multiply and we excelled. And 'cause he loves us, and wants all of us to be happy, he decided people should experience the feel good feelings with their own sex to cut down on all of the multiplying, 'cause as much as we try, we're not as good with the dividing or subtracting.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
Oh goodie. At least Moriarty only thought he was a devil.