Reviews for EO Challenge: The Hunter's New Clothes
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
LOL So, I'm assuming that Dean wasn't seeing himself naked, right? That's just too funny! I think I might understand how Sammy feels. :D

Well done. :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG this one was hilarious and I loved it. Put a smile on my face reading this one and poor Dean and in this case poor Sam too. Loved it and awesome drabble as always...oh god the mental image is just so hot though...A naked Dean is definitaly not a bad thing...
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
OMG! LOL, that is hilarious...Supernatural spin on the Emperor's new clothes!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
SNORT :-) Hehe, awesome mix of fairy tale and Dean tale - I could literally see him making that gesture, his chest filled with pride :D Imagine the two of them walking into a breakfast diner like that... Oi, need a cool shower now! Hey, I hope you had a gorgeous weekend - can't wait to hear and see more ;-)

xx Kate
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hahahahaha!
WinJennster chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
roflmao! that were funny :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I want to see. I thought stealth gear was that you couldn't be seen while wearing them though this I can get behind as long as it is Dean or Sam thusly attired.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
ROFL Now that was great!
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Now this one Definitely needed accompanying illustrations! My own imagination almost killed me!
Thank You.
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Absolutely lost it upon reading! HILLARIOUS! And I can totally see Dean doing this...
Loved it!
emebalia chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So what are you telling us? That Sam is unfit for his position, stupid or incompetent? Or that Dean is just naked? Either way, it's funny.
BTW I would appreciate that view.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Naked! Dean! Why is that Sam is the one that always get to see naked!Dean? he needs to learn to share!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh, very very good! I have a wonderful picture in my head now! Thank you!