Reviews for Blood of an Angel
ME chapter 1 . 3/12
Great! Loved it. I suppose you don't update since you posted this story something like 2 years ago. But if there's a faint shimmer of hope, please update, would love to read more
Niendil chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I loved this. From start to finish and I wish there was more but am also totally okay with the way it ended.
I loved this. And I do not ship Destiel. You did a great job capturing everyone's personalities and keeping me interested as it progressed.

My only question/complaint is the lack of explanation with Cas' restored powers. I would like to know where they came back from, because otherwise, it seems like a convenient writer's save that they just suddenly re-emerged even though he is cut off from Heaven.

Thanks for the story! Keep writing.
ME chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is the end? Really? I want more of this! This is so beautiful and although I hate slash this was so sweet and I could envision it not being slash but very close friendship.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Yes, Cas, you Better survive this! D
Don't you dare leave your human alone!
Anyways, very well written, I loved it! Thanks for sharing! )
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i think that was a horrible cant end a fanfiction with a cliffhanger, its just not okay.
Amy L chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
More! you can't leave it like this. Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
it's so good . hope that you'd make it a multi-chapters one cause i'd like to seehow cas fight it
Pica Britanica chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is great, a lovely ending to an epic fight.
netherlady chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Glad to have you back with a new fic :)