Reviews for Reversal
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Lovely.
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I really wish that that could have happened, Jane didn't look after Lisbon properly in that episode.

This has made me feel better about the whole thing...thank you
louisethelibrarian chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This would be so cool if it came true! After the latest episode, though, I'm thoroughly sick of Jane. He's just gone too far for me; letting Lisbon think he'd been kidnapped and then find him in the car wreck? That was just cruel. I don't think he really loves her at all; he's just using her, like everyone else in his life.

I did kind of like the Homeland Security guy, though. Don't know if I trust him yet or not. He was good to Lisbon, though.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was beautiful. Wonderful work :)
starry19 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh, God. If only, right? This was very sweet and I wish someone would make this happen on the show. But really, very adorable piece. Good work!
wavesofred chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love this.
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I wish there would have been a scene like that on the show! Heartbreaking beautiful - I really, really loved it!
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
The last line kinda destroyed the comfort bubble, but sadly, it's true.
I really enjoyed their scene in her office. There's something sad, yet strangely romantic in them holding each other in the dark, watching the night landscape. If only Jane had been as considerate in the show as he was here..
CrazerCat chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Thanks for this. It was perfect. I, too, was yelling for Jane at the end of that episode. She needed him!
Country2776 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012