Reviews for Snapshots
LaLaGirl33 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Thank you Gong of Doom! I so do love these characters, continuing to write them long after the show ended is just my way of keeping them alive I guess. I know what you mean about the scenes taking greater significance as the show progresses or is enjoyed numerous times.

I so enjoy the concept that the producers/writers/creators (etc) have employed with this show -it's a character-driven story in a situationa-rich environment. These writers and creators did such a marvelous job; I've not been touched by any other show to this to degree, to inpsire me to write about it. I enjoy several other tv shows that fanfiction does exist for; it just has no interest for me. I'm just a fan who also likes to write every so often you know? Thanks for the dialogue :-)
The Gong Of Doom and Lackeys chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Yeah, one of those lost scenes that turn out to be awesome on reflection and repeat viewing, because it shows that while Tyra has an iron hard shell a mile thick, inside she has a huge heart and after watching the whole series, it stands as the moment when Tyra started to change, as she told Landry on the drive to State in season 3.

Which brings up another meaning to the scene where Tyra slaps Tim and says 'Anyone but her!" referring to Tim's sleeping with Lyla. It wasn't so much that Tim was cheating on Tyra, but that he was hurting Jason by doing it with Jason's girlfriend.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
I could imagine this being his state of mind at tht point in the show. Nice drabbles.