Reviews for Silent Music
I never thought that Matthew would give up kuma
You probably won't read this, but if you do, could you possibly, maybe reupload Ghost Boys? It was my absolute favourite and saddened me when I went to read it again only to find it gone.
Debora chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
Wendy's doesn't have milkshakes, they have Frosty's, Frosty Floats, and their new Cookies; sugar, chocolate chunk, and double chocolate chunk. (For just .99 cents you can try one of your choosing with the purchase of a combo meal, otherwise they're individually $1.39 plus tax.)
Sidera Mori 4 chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
I just want to say that Matthew is slightly taller than Gilbert.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO GHOST BOYS?!
Mekayla chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
"that needle as big and scary! it was as big as your-"
"MOVING ON!"
omg I love this story sooo much!
MeKAYLA chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
WhY tHe ClIfFhAnGeR?!
DeadEndGlitch chapter 35 . 4/12/2015
*loud fangirl screech*
OH MAAAHH GAWD. I JUST LOVED THIS SOOO MUCH (ノ*)ノ
Haruka-awesome-chan37 chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
I think I checked on this story every single day while you were writing it. It is a very good story that shows a kind PruCan pairing with a serious topic. It is very well written and took me into PruCan. Love it, keep writing, and good luck.
Radiation11 chapter 35 . 10/8/2013
huh...while reading this story I realized that I had feelings for a very special someone of the same gender, lol.
Thelumpyninja chapter 35 . 9/27/2013
Aaahhhh! I forgot about this story after you didn't update for a while and it feels like years since I read it and ohmigawsh I still freaking love it! I remember when it had only three chapters back in 2012, I was so excited to read it! You really write the best stories. :3
Just no one chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Oh my God, I adore Green Day! I also know Bohemian Rapsody. The story was Prussian and, no, it does not suck. Keep it up(ν)
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2013
This was a really good story! You are awsome!
Lovethehumor101 chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
Holy crap it's over! Wow. I loved this story from the start. Thankyou you for writing. Just wow.
Guest2 chapter 35 . 8/3/2013