Reviews for Silent Music
Sidera Mori 4 chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
I just want to say that Matthew is slightly taller than Gilbert.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO GHOST BOYS?!
Mekayla chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
"that needle as big and scary! it was as big as your-"
"MOVING ON!"
omg I love this story sooo much!
MeKAYLA chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
WhY tHe ClIfFhAnGeR?!
DeadEndGlitch chapter 35 . 4/12/2015
*loud fangirl screech*
OH MAAAHH GAWD. I JUST LOVED THIS SOOO MUCH (ノ*)ノ
Haruka-awesome-chan37 chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
I think I checked on this story every single day while you were writing it. It is a very good story that shows a kind PruCan pairing with a serious topic. It is very well written and took me into PruCan. Love it, keep writing, and good luck.
Radiation11 chapter 35 . 10/8/2013
huh...while reading this story I realized that I had feelings for a very special someone of the same gender, lol.
Thelumpyninja chapter 35 . 9/27/2013
Aaahhhh! I forgot about this story after you didn't update for a while and it feels like years since I read it and ohmigawsh I still freaking love it! I remember when it had only three chapters back in 2012, I was so excited to read it! You really write the best stories. :3
Just no one chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Oh my God, I adore Green Day! I also know Bohemian Rapsody. The story was Prussian and, no, it does not suck. Keep it up(ν)
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2013
This was a really good story! You are awsome!
Lovethehumor101 chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
Holy crap it's over! Wow. I loved this story from the start. Thankyou you for writing. Just wow.
Guest2 chapter 35 . 8/3/2013
L-last chapter
*has a temper tantrum on the ground like a 2 year old*
Hysterical Insanity chapter 35 . 7/31/2013
Just imagine a cross between a bird cry, a car alarm, and sheep and you'll probably get something close to the noise I made at the end of this. I just love it, and you, so much...*internet hug*
Just Emz for now chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
OMG WHEN YOU SAID TIMMIE'S ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TIM HORTONS. IF SO WHERE DO YOU LIVE!?
harmlessmelody37 chapter 35 . 7/31/2013
this was a great story! i really enjoyed reading it!