Reviews for Just Once
Bob chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Well, I definitely was NOT expecting the end!
(Very good fix btw)
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
damn u Kon u ruined the story but it was cool
TheBestGamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
A part of me thought that it was Kon all along, makes me wonder why he didn't do something like this in the first place.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I knew it was Kon the entire time. xD Bwahahaha this is brilliant.
Slayer007999 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
NOT COOL MAN! i was hoping to read the real ichigo and rangiku having lemon but you ruined it! I AM SO DISSAPOINTED!
GioMM chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Why the FUCK would you put ICHIGO in the title if its KON. I was expecting some Ichigo-Rangiku, not this bullshit...
gino chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
i liked it and i cant what for chapter 2& chapter 3 to be up
Alex Mellinger chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
please continue I'm interested in ichigo's reaction
CrimsonBurst chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great twist there. That begs the question, could you create a whole story from that? Kon could get his own body and everything!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
WtF! this is a konXrangiku fic you retard! why the fuck would you put ichigo! -,- fuck i hate this!

why doesn't she deserved to be called a slut? fucking "Countless men" earns you the slut Card!

i didn't like the fucking "surprise" since this was suppose to be ichigoXrangiku! SmH can't believe this...
Random user chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You should continue this and have Kon get with all the girls and not have Ichigo and the girls find out until the end. You can keep them from finding out buy having other characters and hollows interrupt them when the girls try and talk to Ichigo about it.
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
oh god... I was sure that he was kon.
HeirToTheShadows chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I'd like a second chapter! Not necessarily M rated (although I'd LOVE that) but I'd think Ichigo and Rangiku's reactions would be AWESOME!