Reviews for Doubtful Desire
This has to be the darkest but one of the best fanfic a I have read. My heart goes out to Professor Utonium. I have three particular favourite aspects of this fanfic:

1. The time frame - Personally I was very shocked with the ending of Him Riddle Diddle. Just like the girls. :P I found it hilarious, but didn't expect HIM to view that flapjacks is something you should 'pay' (punishment wise) for. This outlines what he possibly could've done off screen. It's scary, but it relates to the evil nature of the demon.

2. The Professor - The poor man didn't get a break. Used, abused, sexually assaulted... He was okay with this torture just to keep his children safe! It's heartbreaking! You captured the emotions he would be experiencing: hurt, anxiety, agony, paranoia, and disgust from the abuse. You've outlined how significant he is to the show, because, just like in the episode, you've portrayed his caring nature, and that he would do anything for his children. This brought tears to my eyes because I felt his emotional pain.

3. HIM - Of course he is the best villain in the show I mean come on! He turned the whole world to hell in Speed Demon. What he did was cruel, disgusting and pure evil. So you're probably thinking "What the heck?! You liked the way he tortured the Professor?!" No I didn't like the way he tortured him. What I loved was how you described his emotions at the end. "Don't do that - I won't hurt you" made my heart ache. It highlight the regret he felt, and I can hear the sadness in his voice. That made me realise that he does have feelings, he just hides it because it is wrong to him. You've shown a side of HIM that is rarely shown.

Outstanding piece overall! Continue to write, you're exceptionally talented. This work is an example of a perfect fanfic. Well done!

Overall rate: 10/10

Guest :)
almostkawaii chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh my gosh that was really well-written; I didn't expect for it to be so intense but after reading it I can't imagine how it could be anything but. You also portrayed their personalities really well; and I like how you made it clear that HIM wasn't an emotionless being, he was just supposed to have greater control over his emotions. Key words "supposed to." Nice work! (Please write more Him/Professor)
BluebelltheBunny chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Wow. . . this was very well written but poor Professor. :'( I really think you could write a second chapter where Blossom,Bubbles, and Buttercup reunite with the professor, but are worried about his PTSD behavior.
theJOKERSPUDDIN chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE! OH PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS, IT'S TOO GOOD TO JUST LEAVE IT BE! ... Sorry, I understand if you wouldn't want to write another chapter to this. Even if you don't though this is a fantastic one shot story, the minute I started reading it I was hooked, you have some obvious writing talent. This is also my first FanFiction ive read on these two, and by God am I already loving this pairing, I really hope when I look for more on these two the stuff I find will be just as expertly written as this. OH and one last thing, when him started comforting the professor I totally felt the FEELS! Why must him be so mean in the end! Other than the fact that he's pretty much the devil...
User chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Plox write more
Academy6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Those feels though! That was amazing and sad but a beautiful read! :)
Miss Utonium chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
LOVE IT!
I CANNOT chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
YOU'RE FUCKED UP
Scelerata chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Much better than I was expecting a fic of this context to be! Actually very good. Kudos.
Deebaby123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMG! THAT WAS SO GOOD! I wish there was more :( this was epic dude! If at all possible could you write more? Maybe? :) pretty pleeeeaasseee
GhostMocha chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow, I'm shocked this story only has five reviews! Definitely a very intense, emotional, yet very hot story. Yes, I know it revolves around sexual abuse and I know rape isn't supposed to be sexy, but much of the abuse was very erotic and elicited a couple shivers from me (the good kind). Make of that what you will. I certainly understand the angst aspect, but it's always been such a major curiosity to me when people can feel pleasure through pain...not so much from non-consensual activity, but from bondage and dom/sub relationships.

I didn't think there's actually be any fanfiction involving the Professor and Him, so this was a pleasing little surprise! I also like the way it ended. Rather than following the Professor home (or wherever he wound up between Him's bed and home) and all the angst and suffering of a broken man, the story ends when he leaves. Personally, I think that adds to the whole overall feel of the story; not letting us hear what becomes of Professor Utonium seems as heartless as what Him does to him and I think sort of elicits more sympathy and pity for the man, not knowing what will happen to him next or how he can possibly tell anyone what happened.

Just my two cents, I think this does perfect without a second chapter or a sequel. The eternal cliffhanger works well with the story. I had to Fave this too - I'll totally read it again in the future.
Akane chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hey, this cartoon was made for kids! Are you completly insane or something?
Soverign-Saturn chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow. Note to self: never again lick cherry fundip off of the lik-a-stik while reading this... Quite a way to keep intrest in a story
Littlekitty567 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
HIM is AMAZING! I love HIM and the Professor, both of them are my faves and I liked this story!
RabbitFangs0108 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh, wow. My heart goes out to the Professor. I can't (and don't want to) imagine what it's like to go through such a soul-destroying event while being forced to also enjoy it. I definitely believe HIM to be the Evilest of Evil and the Cruelest of the Cruel now, thank you very much.

I applaud you with all the emotion that you placed throughout the entirety of this fic for both characters. Most fics dealing with this topic take the reader to the mindset of the victim and how they feel throughout the ordeal. This is the first story that I've come acrossed that gives insight towards the attacker.

" 'I'm only doing this for them,' the demon heard him whisper hoarsely, his voice breaking. " If HIM hadn't threatened the Professor with telling the Powerpuff Girls or punishing them in his place, I'm sure that the Professor would've fought harder to get away. What a parent wouldn't do to keep their child(ren) safe...

I'm curious as to how the Professor will deal with the aftermath. I would love to read a story about it, but I won't demand or bug you to write a story like that if you don't feel like it.

Anyways, I simply must fave this story. Doubtful Desire has brought tears to my eyes and despise towards HIM. I may or may not be stalking you in the nearby future. ;D

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and seriously hurt a certain red-skinned demon...