Reviews for Doubtful Desire
User chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Plox write more
Academy6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Those feels though! That was amazing and sad but a beautiful read! :)
Miss Utonium chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
LOVE IT!
I CANNOT chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
YOU'RE FUCKED UP
Scelerata chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Much better than I was expecting a fic of this context to be! Actually very good. Kudos.
Deebaby123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMG! THAT WAS SO GOOD! I wish there was more :( this was epic dude! If at all possible could you write more? Maybe? :) pretty pleeeeaasseee
GhostFrappe chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow, I'm shocked this story only has five reviews! Definitely a very intense, emotional, yet very hot story. Yes, I know it revolves around sexual abuse and I know rape isn't supposed to be sexy, but much of the abuse was very erotic and elicited a couple shivers from me (the good kind). Make of that what you will. I certainly understand the angst aspect, but it's always been such a major curiosity to me when people can feel pleasure through pain...not so much from non-consensual activity, but from bondage and dom/sub relationships.

I didn't think there's actually be any fanfiction involving the Professor and Him, so this was a pleasing little surprise! I also like the way it ended. Rather than following the Professor home (or wherever he wound up between Him's bed and home) and all the angst and suffering of a broken man, the story ends when he leaves. Personally, I think that adds to the whole overall feel of the story; not letting us hear what becomes of Professor Utonium seems as heartless as what Him does to him and I think sort of elicits more sympathy and pity for the man, not knowing what will happen to him next or how he can possibly tell anyone what happened.

Just my two cents, I think this does perfect without a second chapter or a sequel. The eternal cliffhanger works well with the story. I had to Fave this too - I'll totally read it again in the future.
Akane chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hey, this cartoon was made for kids! Are you completly insane or something?
Soverign-Saturn chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow. Note to self: never again lick cherry fundip off of the lik-a-stik while reading this... Quite a way to keep intrest in a story
Littlekitty567 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
HIM is AMAZING! I love HIM and the Professor, both of them are my faves and I liked this story!
RabbitFangs0108 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh, wow. My heart goes out to the Professor. I can't (and don't want to) imagine what it's like to go through such a soul-destroying event while being forced to also enjoy it. I definitely believe HIM to be the Evilest of Evil and the Cruelest of the Cruel now, thank you very much.

I applaud you with all the emotion that you placed throughout the entirety of this fic for both characters. Most fics dealing with this topic take the reader to the mindset of the victim and how they feel throughout the ordeal. This is the first story that I've come acrossed that gives insight towards the attacker.

" 'I'm only doing this for them,' the demon heard him whisper hoarsely, his voice breaking. " If HIM hadn't threatened the Professor with telling the Powerpuff Girls or punishing them in his place, I'm sure that the Professor would've fought harder to get away. What a parent wouldn't do to keep their child(ren) safe...

I'm curious as to how the Professor will deal with the aftermath. I would love to read a story about it, but I won't demand or bug you to write a story like that if you don't feel like it.

Anyways, I simply must fave this story. Doubtful Desire has brought tears to my eyes and despise towards HIM. I may or may not be stalking you in the nearby future. ;D

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and seriously hurt a certain red-skinned demon...
Joy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012