Reviews for Absolution
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this story, because I've read it a ton of times! I love Brenda's determination to make up for Fritz feeling so unloved by giving him the ultimate blow job. Our girl likes to find good solutions to problems. Superhot and sexy, just the way I like my fics. I really wish you would write more, the Brenda-Fritz world needs you!
CloserTheBest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I loved it. Please write more and continue the Brenda & Fritz relationship. We need more about Fritz & Brenada and less with the Lesbian stories. Thanks and I'm waiting to read more from you. Thanks.
Sunkat chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
The drought is over and Brenda certainly convinced Fritz of her love. They're soulmates.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I loved it. I was sorry to read that the story was only a one chapter story. I could picture Brenda using sex as a way to convince fritz how much she loves him. I hope you have more stories to write.
csfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Always good to have smutty Brenda/Fritz to read. They're so hot together and we know from the show that they have a great sex life. Thx for writing and hope you write more.