Reviews for Entangled States
Thrae Elddim chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
This is probably the most intense and serious take I've ever seen on the body-swap plot, and it was exhilarating. Thank you do much for writing this.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
I loved this. I was afraid the switch was looking too one-sided, and then you balanced the scales with the arc issue.
microscope chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Wow, I just started reading this, but I absolutely love it! This story has great potential, and I can tell that you have quite a talent for writing. Well done, can't wait to finish! :)
Blackwolf-20 chapter 17 . 5/30/2015
One word. AMAZING! I read this whole story within three days and have been unable to concentrate on anything else. Yours is the first body switching Avengers fanfiction I have ever read, and I know it will be the best that I have read. Speaking on the note of writing a body switch fic in general, you captured it perfectly. I loved how you differentiated the behaviors and mannerisms between Tony and Bruce which we might not normally notice and how that helps keep it straight that they are in each others bodies. Also, the little marks of saying things like Bruce was using Tony's hands, keeps that straight and keeps up the seriousness of the situation. I think other writers of the body switching fics fail to capture those details. Also, I have to point out this is the one story that truly made me feel like crying for Bruce. I can read all types of drama and not feel that strongly about it cause it can be a common plot element. There are many stories of Bruce struggling with the Hulk, but you've written this story so beautifully my heart ached for him. I was really expecting Tony and Bruce to do some heroic missions in each others bodies and it would be the only thing missing out of the story for me. Other than that, this was brilliant work. You captured these two perfectly.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 17 . 4/22/2015
very good!
faithfreedom chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
Wow! This was amazing! perfect!
Shiba-san chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Great Story!
Ej chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Ohhhh! I'm lovin this!
Ej chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Wow! I'm loving this!
Stoneage Woman chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
This was so, so well-written. I love bodyswap stories when they're actually done well. Absolutely heartbreaking and you made me care about Clint, who I'm usually quite indifferent to. You did the angst really well but not in an over-the-top way and the characterization was great too. I particularly liked the moment's of humour in this. Well done!
PippaFrost chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
HOLY SHIT MAN! OH MY GOD! OHHHHHH MY GOD!
CootiePatootie chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Oooh, so good. I cried. Poor Bruce. Poor Tony. Oh, the FEELS! I totally enjoyed this fic. Kudos to you!
Acae chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
At about 1AM I decided I ought to go to sleep. At 1:30 I heard the voice of a sim and couldn't settle, so I picked up my phone and randomly picked one of the fanfics I'd opened 'for later'. It's now 3:15 and I'm gonna be so tired and possibly late in the morning, but this fic was so worth it. You handled everything marvellously and everyone was IC. Have a cookie, or whatever people give out on the Internet these days.
Have a good day
-Acae
Kat chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Oh wow, that was (at the risk of sounding like a stoner :p) really really deep. It's never really hit me how much each of the Avengers powers/capabilities really affected them. And the emotion you managed to convey was amazing. I absolutely loved it!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 1 . 8/19/2014