Reviews for Off With A Warning
CaSsIdY-182769 chapter 1 . 2/2
That was so cute and hot but still cute
SCJ0263 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Holy shit you had me going! The end was so adorable.
Kaeberlily chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
At first I was like, "what the hell Ichigo? Why you gotta cheat on your husband?" But then I was like, "awwwwwwwww!"
Nicely done!
RheizeL chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Nicely put.
_
You are indeed awesome.
clarit chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
At first I was like 'waait, husband?'
And then I was like 'I bet the cop (grimm) is the husband!'
And when I read the whole "He's in law inforcement too..." and I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!
They really got into their roles, which makes it so cool.
And made the kinky smut so darn hot. xD
kuddos on this!
KKKILLZY chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was a really good story! I figured out that it was the husband when he asked when Ichigo's husband would be home. But that's not a bad thing :) Another of your stories added to my Favorites!
Missy QueenBee chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I like your twist at the end, even though I knew our lil' Ichi-berry woulnt cheat on his beloved hubby. Still, I loved the story! Great for a one-shot!
Clumsy Owl chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ok, that was great XD I don't really know what else to say in this review, but I thought it should be longer than four words and two letters that make a face. This story deserves more than that ;P maybe some internet cookies and milk? Well, now this review is longer, so I'm going to stop ranting to make it longer still.

Thanks for writing!
-Clutz
Spade666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hmm, what could be said after this... it was simply awesome, I guess. Well written, too. Good work, ;)
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I knew the officer was his husband. Yay for kinky role play sex.
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ooh kinky.
Tammy Sakamoto chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
oooohhh! Nice twist!
sa-shii-mi chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I KNEW THAT HE WAS THE HUSBAND! Damn this was a really fun-to-read fic! Thank you!
Rim-Lickin chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i was reading this in class and when i got to the end i started laughing/crying, laughing because i was so shocked and crying becausE I WAS SO SHOCKED AND WOW MY MIND LITERALLY BLEW IT'S TOP
Ink Slave chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved the plot twist! Very nicely done :3 And Grimmjow as a cop? UNF AND A HALF!