Reviews for Aware
Alexis chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Hooked!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
oooh loving how their dynamic is changing and can't wait to see where it goes so plz continue and update asap! also liked how we got damon's version of events this time but could u possibly give us both pov's next chapter? cannot wait 4 it!
randomlittleme chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Nice to see Damon's POV of the scene. I
Look forward to more!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
So right Damon does have a bit of a potty mouth lol. I liked the chapter from his point of view cause you can picture just like that outwardly looking calm and inwardly looking to cause serious mayhem at Stefan and Elena's wedding lol!

Can't wait to see what happens next :)!
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Haha the end was funny when she's fighting with herself! I like that Bonnie felt compassion for Damon and for once, looked at him as more than just a vampire who only lives because of Elena. Love Bamon!
keshpeach chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
My goodness bamon are hot already but thats nothing new to realization unless your a delenafan or julia plec and even they are jealous. I love bonnie because shes actually having whats ifs and shes not in total denial of her feelings for damon like I feel bonnie in the show would really fight with herself on this. I love when bonnie's character is written free spirited and willing to take chances. Adding to favorites.
Vie chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Bonnie's inner self is the "jizz"! I agree that she and Damon would be wonderful together and now nothing is stopping them! It would be good know Damon's inner thinkings as well cuz I have a blissful feeling that he's questioning his inner Demons as well and that he too thinks that he might not be feeling Elena than he initially thought he did!

Love it!
hally2111 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Loved it! Update soon
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh it was lovely. Laughed at the inner Bonnie dialog. :) So much fun! Can't wait to read next chapter and btw I read a review that said vampires don't have a heartbeat but they do in the TVD verse. That's how Abby andBonnie were able to desiccate Micheal and Klaus. Plus this is your story and if you wanna have their heartbeats in tune then so be it.

Excited to see if Damon is open to Bamon possibilities.
Kiki Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great Start! I'm loving it so far. Can't wait to read more
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like this story. The only critque that I have is that vampires do not have a heartbeat, so Bonnie's could not be intuned with his.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oooooh I like this. Though its OOC for Elena/Bonnie to be both crushing after Damon so that would have to be explained but I like it.
TialovesKatG chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very awesome start! I was unsure if I wanted to try it but it's great! Hope you update soon!:))
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
OMG! that was amazing to the extreme! don't u dare stop here. lol. but i truly love this fic and plz continue and update asap. would love to get a bit of damon's pov in the next chapter 2!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Absolutely love it! More soon :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »