Reviews for Fossil Fighters: Ultimate Champions
WHY IS GHIRAHIM IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF TE picture THING?
Obviously, Zongazonga, Guhnash?, and Frigi.
zdarkking chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
hmm you know i wonder if dino and lola could be a thing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
cool looking story
S1erra107 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
stay with POVs. and are you going to update soon?
Mew'smeow chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Yay! Someone else who knows math! Jk. Amazing story as always!
S1erra107 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
I LOVE this! and lol at the last part in this chapter.
i like the telepathic link you created through the vivosaurs. would you mind if i used that in my own fic?
but seriously, why does Hunter have to like ROSIE?! she's a complete bitch! Duna would be a much better choice for him. and Rosie should REALLY learn to control her temper. she, quite frankly, pisses me off.
and please be kind to Raptin. he's just misunderstood (im a guy, so i dont like him, i just pity him)
still, awesome fic, ill be following!
S1erra107 chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
... What the hell is with all the instantly recognizable quotes? Star Wars V, Spider Man, Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon, Digg6r (or however you spell the name for the crazy bot that Rubert had), Mario. Really?
I don't have an account yet, but I will soon. Expect this name in blue soon.
Arthur chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
My dear Bullwort,

HA! What makes you think you'd make better villain than ZZ? Sure, he's a psychopathic lunatic, but you can't even find your own mustache, which, by the way, looks like some kind of hairy caterpillar!

Yours Sincerely, Arthur
Magma Red chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
OH MY GOSH. Bullwort and ZZ are now my favorite villain duo of all times! :D
Sfrostwolf chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
ROSIE IS A BITCH! I SIDE WITH DINA'S GROUP! I HATE ROSIE! SHE CAN GO FALL IN A HOLE AND DIE!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Thats a lot of legend of zelda
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Umm..starwars, starwars, pokemon, beyblade, dont know, dont know, dont know, dont know, dont know, dont know, obviously mario, dont know.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
um...digadig tribe isnt evil...wut?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Hurry up! I've been waiting for the next chapter for, like, a month. Hurry up or I'll sic fernoboar, my lv.1000 emboar on you. He knows flamethrower,flare blitz, brick break,and a secret move. (I know where you live!(I think(okay,I actually have no clue where you live)))