Reviews for A Lifetime Supply of Crab Wontons
howtodisappearcompletely chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Eugh, at this rate soon my favourite stories will be 90% Hollycomb.

You pulled off the un-romantic becoming romantic so well here - really brilliant.

Don't ever leave the SP community, we NEED you.
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Amazing, amazing, amazing. One of my favorite Style fics. The way you write is just wonderful. :)
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow, I really loved this. Drunken bathroom sex, how romantic ahahah, this was fabulous.
Hubajoob chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Fuuuuuu now I won't be able to eat PF Changs without getting Style feels...
Whatever, that fic was worth it. Spectacular as always.
RejoiceItsSusan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love when I'm desperate for Stan/Kyle fic and go to your profile to maybe reread something and wow! there is a new fic! This was so lovely and now whenever I walk past the PF Changs at my school I'll probably cry.
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I had some really good laughs while reading this, it was hilarious. The ending was really cute too and the way it was written was just awesome. I loved the concept of this, very creative and unique. :)
PoYD95 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I can't stop laughing, this was so beautiful and hilarious! You are my hero! Everything you write is amazing!
Montana-Bob chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hah, that was great! :) I needed a little light reading like that, to balance out the heaviness of finishing 'Leave the Pieces' last night. Thanks!
tmcala chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was so cute. I can't even. It was perfect and I loved it.
clockwork chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great short! You always do such brilliant work (:
liz chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I don't know how you can consistently do this to me Hollycomb, but gosh. All your Style stories just hit me right in the feels. How can you make Chinese food so emotional to me? You write Stan and Kyle so perfectly, and can express the deep love between them so artfully. I am so glad you are in the SP fandom, your fics are always so wonderful 3