Reviews for Surviving the HIVE
Fandomslayer101 chapter 10 . 4/19
OHHH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER I WANNA READ MORE
Jasp0928 chapter 9 . 1/4
Please, please, please, please continue this! This is soooooo good, it's an amazing story. Please don't leave it like this.
roxanne0910 chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
I LOVE this story! Too bad you haven't updated it in a while. If you would be so kind to pick it up again, you would make this person very happy
Jasp0928 chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
Please continue this, this is amazing! PLEEASEEE
Jasp chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
This is amazing! Please update!
friedriceforlife chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
This is an amazing story and I can't wait until the next chapter is out!
Jewel Wayne chapter 10 . 7/12/2016
Nice chapter. However, I was wondering if you are going to update or not. I mean, not to be rude or anything but its been a year since the last update.
Girl-of-Action chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this and hope you continue some day! The character development, plot and everything pretty much is perfectly done- I would hate to see it end here for good.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Are you gonna update again
C chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
This was really good. It's a pity you don't seem to be finishing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
Write more soon if you can very good
story.
friendhugsrock chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
This. Is. Amazing. Please continue to write this book for you have much talent in this particular form of entertainment valued art. (And yes, I am aware of the fact that I seem to talk peculiarly).
savemyunicornclarence chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Can't wait for more! I love the relationship between Slade and Robin, even though it began with an obsession and blackmail, but what Slade did make sense. I have been looking for a cute fanfic of Batman being overprotecting over Robin, a family fanfic.

This was amazing. The plot was awesome, and I love how Slade and Robin interacted. An interesting growth in their relationship. I love the fluidity of time in this fic. It was long enough to satisfy my needs, but also short enough to not drag on forever, although the long fics are lovely as ever. But it was perfect so far! Love it
Robaezica W chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
This is really good and I triguing! I think I can mark this as one of the stories I will reread just to get more of it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Very good story keep going if you can