Reviews for Surviving the HIVE
Jasp chapter 10 . 8/11
This is amazing! Please update!
friedriceforlife chapter 10 . 7/27
This is an amazing story and I can't wait until the next chapter is out!
Jewel Wayne chapter 10 . 7/12
Nice chapter. However, I was wondering if you are going to update or not. I mean, not to be rude or anything but its been a year since the last update.
Girl-of-Action chapter 10 . 6/15
I've really enjoyed reading this and hope you continue some day! The character development, plot and everything pretty much is perfectly done- I would hate to see it end here for good.
Are you gonna update again
C chapter 10 . 4/10
This was really good. It's a pity you don't seem to be finishing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
Write more soon if you can very good
story.
friendhugsrock chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
This. Is. Amazing. Please continue to write this book for you have much talent in this particular form of entertainment valued art. (And yes, I am aware of the fact that I seem to talk peculiarly).
savemyunicornclarence chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Can't wait for more! I love the relationship between Slade and Robin, even though it began with an obsession and blackmail, but what Slade did make sense. I have been looking for a cute fanfic of Batman being overprotecting over Robin, a family fanfic.

This was amazing. The plot was awesome, and I love how Slade and Robin interacted. An interesting growth in their relationship. I love the fluidity of time in this fic. It was long enough to satisfy my needs, but also short enough to not drag on forever, although the long fics are lovely as ever. But it was perfect so far! Love it
Robaezica W chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
This is really good and I triguing! I think I can mark this as one of the stories I will reread just to get more of it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Very good story keep going if you can
Goon chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Okay I've literally read this 5 times over, I love it so much. Please keep updating!
WeskerSA chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Great chapter! The character interactions were really good!
:) I hope you have a good weekend!
Goon chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
I really hope you keep on continuing this story! It's so great and I'm just fawning over it at this point.

Please keep on updating! :) great story
PrincessSparkleKitty chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
It may have been a hard chapter, but it was a great one! I love seeing all the stuff about Robin's past coming into his life now.
Update soon, please! I love this story! :)