Reviews for Surviving the HIVE
Slase chapter 1 . 4/12
Please post another chapter! It's really good
Dreams2Paper11 chapter 8 . 2/16
Dear Lord in heaven I pray thus gets updated. You don't know how rare it is to find a story with correct Slade and Robin characterization. I mean honestly your Slade is possibly the most in character Slade I've read on fanfiction, and I also love how you are not neglecting all the other little interesting facets of HIVE life simply to explore the Slade-Robin dynamic.
You said you have chapter 9 mostly drafted... Am I wasting my time hoping for an update at the point or not? :)
Kitty AurionTobi chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Pleeeeeeeeease update!
Apollo Holmes chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
This is a good story.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
This hasn't been updated In a while! I've been reading this whole thing and noticed the last time u updated was April!
Belethium chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Oh man, you write beautifully! There is a perfect balance between in-character and out-of-character in this story, which is probably the one element of fanfic that I'm most picky about. I absolutely love it! I hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
I really need an update
Tara Terra chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
This is an amazing story. I can't wait for more.
Wilmon chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Loved this chapter. I am loving this story! Hope to see updates soon.
Wilmon chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Loved the chapter. Looking forward to when you update next.
Wilmon chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I'm not good at putting my thoughts down, so I just want say this was really good. I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
Wilmon chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Another great chapter. I am looking forward to reading where you take this story.
Wilmon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I just found this story. I enjoyed the first chapter. Looking forward to reading more.