Reviews for The End of Nineteen
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
i AM WITH YOU ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. sEASON 20 STINKS. GUNSMOKE IS NOT GUNSMOKE IF MISS kITTY IS NOT IN IT.. THOSE WERE THE WORSE MOVIES ABOUT MATT AND kITTY . I NEVER LOOK AT THEM. WHAT WERE THE WRITERS THINKING. MATT AND KITTY SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER AT THE VERY END AND THEY SHOULD HAVE WRITTTEN AN FILMED IT AS SUCH. AS YOU CAN TELL, I AM A DIEHARD FAN OF MATT AND KIT.
Kittylover chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
You had me in the depths of despair that our Marshal was dead then brought me right back up again with his reunion with Kitty. Excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
To me it's a tossup as to whether I like your version of why Kitty left town or LilyJack's. Both of you did so wonderful and both are perfect.
Glow1012 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
ITA about season 20. What a waste of effort that was. Just tptb not owning up to the centrality of the MK relationship. I like this story. Its too bad that this isn't the way they ended the series, it would have been wonderful. Of course, its possible that we (the fans) would have been satisfied if they had and we might have moved on. I don't think so but I guess its possible. Stories like this give me satisfaction; other people think like I do but are talented writers and can make it happen. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
FlarnChef chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
By far, a proper ending to a successful run... be it season 19 or 21.

Damn CBS...but then again, I think there would be far less wonderful fanfic such as this!

*happy sigh*
judy
tengland2 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Nice that the driver was looking after her as well. At least now part of the suspense is over, she's with Matt.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
No real indication of whose grave the group was there for. No sign of Matt. Doc still wanting to take care of her no matter where she is. Looking forward to see where your going with this.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Was wondering where Matt was. Had suspected it was his grave. This is becoming very interesting, enjoying the suspense.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Interesting. Doc always wanting to take care of her. Looking forward to this trip of hers and where your heading.
guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
That was great - but waaaaaaaaay too short. Are you sure it's finished? :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
As it should have been...Thanks for sharing.
anotherredhead chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Very nice. I feel exactly the same way you do about Season 20 and the movies. This was a great resolution.
lostcowgirl chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I knew you wouldn't allow Matt to be dead. Given your rejection of season 20 & the movies that followed, this was a good way for Matt & Kitty to start a new life and family. While I agree with you on the movies, I prefer to think that she was merely away for a time due to extreme emotional trauma after season 19 and returned to Dodge and her cowboy.
tjp chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
What a great story. Such a sad beginning, but a wonderful ending. Thanks for the fantastic stories you give us.

Janie
rosebudlady chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Love your solution as to why she left. Great story.
I never watched the 20th season either,