Reviews for Little Lion Man
FearThePuggles chapter 1 . 8/19
This is frickle-fracking depressing. I still like it though.
Rize Shirosaki chapter 1 . 4/22
Well, that was depressing. Especially the end. Grimm really took it hard. Poor guy
cathartic chapter 1 . 3/26
I'm blown away by this story. Really, it's amazing. Too good for words, anything I could say is just stupid at this point.

You are an amazing author. This story was beautiful and heartwrenching. Love the pacing, and the plot. It couldn't be better. Thank you for sharing
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
No! Now I'll never be able to listen to Little Lion Man the same way again. :( This was amazing. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Gosh, second time reading this story.

Second time I cried my eyes out.

Second time I have the feeling to give this story a gold medal.

Love it!
AidenM chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Pet I love you but this story made me cry! I love it you evil genius you!
StrawbrryX3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
You make me so upset...but I love your work all the same. I believe you can express feelings in a way that connects you to everyone's hearts and stirs a deep something in us. Your talents are unbelievable.
Lolopixelle chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Oh my God ! It's the saddest fic I ever read ! I read the end with tears which slipped along my cheeks ! The end is absolutly horrible ! Poor Grimm !
lala em chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
aaaa.. it kills me that ichigo's dead. but it kills me even more to see how grimmjow's handling this tragedy.. a nicely written fic! thank you!
mirrorimage33 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
That was awful in a very good way. I'm bawling, man, bawling. This was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I literally have tears in my eyes... Great job...
Zale chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You tore my heart out.
bchiles21 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Thanks Pet... I need that one tonight...
Crystal dragon the yaoi fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You know, I was listening to little lion man by Mumford and sons when I read this story, and they fit together. I love this, it is short, but that let's it's bittersweet-ness shine through. I love this.
Angelismyname chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Omg I'm fighting so hard to keep my tears from falling. I'm in the middle of class. Why did I read this. AHHHHHH THIS DESERVED MORE AWARDS! ; n ; This is just beautiful.