Reviews for Nightingale's Reckoning
thanks for sharing.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/13
I might read the Rest
BookWormGirl93 chapter 32 . 1/30
I'm so sorry to hear about your fiance. how is he doing now? I hope he's alright.
jk chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
humans were there for games sex and food?/ that's what Edward does with them? omg I'm gonna puke!
jk chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
its ok Edward you can try to kill me anytime! you didn't mean it...this time.

Why is bella like that? why in the fuck have her all forgiving? its fucking disgusting! like with jake she wanted to say goodbye? why not have her want to show him how to really rape someone? I'm sure there was some sand paper and table leg around there somewhere! the guy raped her repeatedly and she wanted to say goodbye to him?/
wouldn't let Edward kill him? well I wouldn't have either I would have wanted to do that myself...
bellas a pathetic pussy
jk chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
bellas MATE is used up whore that kidnapped her and held her hostage, fed from her, broke her nose ect ect. if shes ok with all of that then of course she'll forgive him for almost killing her why not.
bella got the shortest mating stick that's for sure
jk chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Finially we hear of Edwards sexual history and its worse then I thought. He says hes had sex hundreds of dozens of times...your words. hundreds of dozens. So is that 100 dozen? 200 dozen? 500 dozen?
so what its between 120- 1000? and I'm guessing since hes not a relationship kinda guy that number is also women...that's ALOT of different women. That's so many I'm fucking disgusted actually. I'm glad you didn't lead with that in the first few chapters. I would have stopped reading. I hate edwhore. Its gross that's hes so used up ya can he be like...only you make me feel this way? or I'm all yours...more like all girls makeme feel this way, I'm everyones andtheres nothing special about you...theres nothing we can do that ive never donewith someone else...really makes a girl feel special!
jk chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
anyone else bothered that Edward referred to alices annoying fucking face as "immaculate"?

He said that hes kissed humans and alluded to more but now hes saying hes not a lover "expecially to a human"...why have him say he was then say hes not?

could you possibly make alice anymore annoying? I hate her fucking character usually...but expecially in this fic
jk chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
bella is a fucking moron in way more ways then one
jk chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
he kissed bella and says it was the first time her "felt" anything yet he goes on to talk about how hes kissed other humans and vamps alike...yet were supposed to believe its the first time he "felt" something..yaaaa ooook
not really believing that bullshit. if he felt NOTHING when kissing why does he continue to do it? EXACTLY
jk chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
bella was only missing for 6 and a half months...are you trying to get your readers to believe that she was completely broken down in that time? YAAA RIGHT. Like she held out no hope at all...that she would welcome a boy that drinks her blood and breaks her face just so she isn't alone? and if shes so scared of being "alone" I assume she was left alone when she was how int he fuck did that break her down so quickly? was she weak of mind before she was taken? she must have been. Weak and shes nothing but a victim!
jk chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
why would Edward be revolted that she was his mate? he said he found her attractive and that hes seen women naked so he has comparision...I don't get it
jk chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I think the story would be better if bella wasn't a weird little victim...just saying I kinda hate her
Loveisdead321 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
wow, just wow. i stumbled across your story by accident and i had a little augment with my conscious to read your story...i'm so glad i won. your story has so much depth and sorrow that it could have only risen from pain. im so grateful that you've allowed me to see and so grateful for taking that chance to turn your pain into a positive thank you for sharing and bestowing me, and other readers with your gift.
mommymac0508 chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
Hello I just read this whole story today I loved it thank you