Reviews for Dirty Dancing
Luvvykitty chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Lovely story!
LLegs chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story and like to peak back from time to time!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
This is the first stripper-ward story I've read. I really enjoyed it... Sexy and romantic. Good job!
lemonbutt chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Hahaha! This should be fun.
lemonbutt chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
And theres that! Holla!
lemonbutt chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Hahaha! And a strip song the classic! PONY
Barbr9 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Had this fic on my to be read list for some time now. Finally got to read it now. I will admit and need to rectify the situation but I haven't seen Magic Mike as of yet. I really want to see it but Hubs has no interest and BFF busy with new boyfriend so yeah didn't happen. I have a major crush on Mr. Channon so yeah I think I will just have to make some time to watch that movie.
So far enjoying the story.
Mwah
Barb
booklover08091989 chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely loved this story! Dirty Dancing is my all-time favorite movie and Magic mike is very entertaining. I think the reason I like dirty dancing is because I'm about as uncoordinated and clumsy as Bella and wish I could dance that good and with so much variety of dancing styles. Really looking forward to reading alot more of your stories.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
loved it!
sapho99
aniseed flower chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Ohhh that movies only redeeming factor was the clotheslessness! *wipes away drool* such a pity. But at least it was nice to look at while the story line was drowning! Naked buff dancing... OH!
lemonbutt chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Carlisle is the man?
nicole1962 chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
ATRUE DIRTY DANCCE:)
cotnut chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Brilliant story! Thank you so much for this! Hmm makes me wonder what does he do after this? Dance still? My mind is going to have to ponder this today.
Signed -K chapter 19 . 11/10/2013