Reviews for Dirty Dancing
StackedLkSookie chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
please give your story a more satisfying ending than the movie. X
StackedLkSookie chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Edward had better be the guy who puts his peen in the vacume stretchy thing! (Not that he needs to stretch it).
justginger chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
hmmm, I hope that he's not up to no good!
teacher1209 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Aww, poor Edward having to suffer because his dad was a crook and now having to deal with an old cougar hitting on him, not cool! So I am going to guess Carlisle is the 'Matthew Macougnehey (sp) in this story?
tff000 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
good
shellshock81 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I do hope Edward is magic Mike and not The kid. Oy. Dude was whack.

I keep making this into dirty dancing the movie. I have a feeling that's about to change.

Love it!
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
okay,so Edward is a waiter but will turn into a stripper for more money?poor kid,not to have money to go to college because his father squandered it.i wonder where Bella will fit in all this?
dlhk chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Poor Edward. I can't imagine having to stay and wait on the people you used to be apart of. I also love the idea that these guys dance for money. Heeeeheeee.
Cailley Rachelle chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Oohh more please! (:
dlhk chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hmm. Interesting start. I've never seen Magic mike, so I don't k ow what to expect, but we shall see. I'm excited to see what you have in store for these character. -mommyofboth
Edlovesme chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
OOOoooo Can't wait for more. I like me a good dancer.
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
*fist pumps air* YES! Carlisle owns the strip club, right? Right? Please say right. That would be amazing. Dirty, freaky carlisle- strip club owner. That would be fabulous.

Lerve ya!
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter...thanks for writing!
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
ohhh ! love it ! Can't wait to read more :)
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Count me in as one of the people who hasn't seen Magic Mike... It's startling to even myself that I haven't seen it yet.

So, Carlisle... strip club owner?

Magic Mike meets Dirty Dancing meets Twilight... in the words of Aro... fasssssscinating..
1,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »