Reviews for Dirty Dancing
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
i love it
Jeraly chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I like Edward! And Carlisle? Well, is he going to be some kind if dancer pimp?
lknots chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
OK, so your a/n made me look up Magic Mike on imdb. I'm waiting until the kids are in bed before I look at the trailer, though :) Thank you for the update and lovely writing, as usual! Lotta
runtagua chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Oh please, please, please buff Carlisle down with as much shimmer powder as Matthew McConaughey. Please please please.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Love it...I hope that all the Magic Mike hype makes male strip clubs more common! It's only fair!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I haven't seen Magic Mike - male strippers are squicky to me. So I don't know how I feel just yet, but I'm going to try... ;)
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Carlisle, in charge of it all? I love it, more than love it, I fucking love it!

Till next time...

SbM
Iklepixie chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Ok loving the cougar of Mrs Stanley
readingmama chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Lol yeah there wasn't much plot to magic mike.
mdf chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
sounds like a plan
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I wonder if Edward will be part of the help
WardLover TwiFan chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I just saw Magic Mike this past weekend when a half dozen of us flew to Boston for BD2 viewing. I refuse to see Carlisle as the Dallas role cause I though Dallas was creepy. Is Edward supposed to be Pettyfer's character or Channing's? Is it up to us to chose? I see a bit of parallel to Pettyfer's but I hope E doesn't get into the drug aspect. Will we find out how Bella's family came into their money or is it an irrelevant detail?

-Monique
Bettysnemesis chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
*wiggles eyebrows* Can't wait for the stripping to start!
Nonita chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Oh god! Poor Eddie!
lexplex chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
So excited about this one, I seen Magic Mike only about *cough* 12 times. Ya know.., not a lot really. And I usually only pay attention when they strip and stuff. Any who I'm guessing Carlisle is the "Dallas " character here... Interesting. Loving it so far ;) can't wait for more.
Xoxo